Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
swissie buying best on this move ............still not more than 5-7 pips though on first thrust

on reflection I should have taken usd sells earlier in the gameplan...........but that's trading ....................the market will always keep testing your own perceptions and beliefs ..................its designed to tear you apart if you let it .........

N

eu will end up a small profit if a retrace hits...........I would now prefer the usd to retrace north a little and allow us all to secure better entries into more resells

out

my scalping sytem these days is pretty Zero risk policy................I don't need to chase anything these days........the pips come pretty easily when the conditions are ok .........

Haha love this kind of talk :D zero risk, easy pips haha ;)

massive pressure for more sells on usd ............Europeans will be buys

swissie buying best on this move ............still not more than 5-7 pips though on first thrust

uchf selling nearly 20 pips since 7.12 ..........best mover in Europeans so far

bloody NU is thumping the Europeans .............what the hell is it doing .............

go to bloody bed

from my rantings you can see that whilst usd is in sell mode now the correlation regarding clear G7 buys is not as nice as I want

I like the aussies , and cad and the yen selling alongside the usd falls ..........this guarantees gains buying the Europeans

the London morning session is the best conditions for this to happen (in my opinion)

eu moves to 0649 but had a big shake out .............market is playing games

ok back later - got to make some calls

USD is a sell

just before I sign off (reluctantly) .usd looks ripe for a retrace south now

8am bar will be catalyst if not before .........buy Europeans when it moves

hey all...........back for 2 mins

jees that usd has gone big time bull ............buy buy buy

out - sorry got that one jammed up my butt ...........

back later

N

and then the market went big time bull..........shame I couldn't make that back as was on calls ........;)

never mind .........back later

N

sustained push on usd north since 7.40's ........gmt -1 on charts

my scalping got a little tangled as I chased the sell phase earlier.......but generally playing bull has made the morning profitable so far

N

Attachments

• bullish usd so far.JPG
    bullish usd so far.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 60
usd bull struggling in last 30 mins ..........still far too early to consider selling though (for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.