Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

sorry I cant replicate or report on F's unique approach - I incorporate some elements into my style .......but i'm a different scalping animal completely to most traders :cool:

anyway the usd is bull ...........euro looks weak

i'm scalping usd buys into Europeans at the moment......6.45 was the start of the last usd bull burst and still running

N

as stated I am locked on usd buys London session

just came back around 7.50 for me to re-enter markets

my charts are GMT -1

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ml#post2526842

Attachments

• buy usd.JPG
    buy usd.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 63
as repeated ...............guys I am certainly not Forexperian in terms of my scalping style and approach ............we need MajorMagnum to post a few (or other purist followers of the F) to show his style of trading on here whilst he is away

but I am contributing when I can here ..........in the strengthmeter style I use which is dominated by the usd index and following the direction of the usd to determine and scalp trade USD pairs

I am slowly incorporating some of F's excellent methodologies into my system .......especially time windows........and it is certainly enhancing my scalping performance

I would encourage everyone to read his threads and learn from them .........

N

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 82
8.21 the buy phase ended...stay in any decent trades .......tighten /exit others ..wait for next burst

N

gu is the sell..................perhaps wait for 7.30 bar to confirm reselling i

hope you realise its impossible for me to trade and post at speed.........

0547 the EU
4647 the GU

now

the secret to scalping for me is enter , grab the 3-5 pips to ensure B/e or profit ...and run the market if theres no savage retrace

I use multiple entries like F does ........... and take of a % once pips up

N

hope you realise its impossible for me to trade and post at speed.........

0547 the EU
4647 the GU

now

now

that's comfortable B/e on eu trade (0552 called) and letting a little run ..GU also provided 10 pips run down for a comfortable trade

Next opportunity please (y)

8.09 was the bottom of this last nice usd run north ............20-30 pips on GU if you had got in early

N

ok gotta scoot as waiting on a decision from the VC group funding the project i'm working on as finance /commercial lead

if you follow my thread you will know that I'm still doing this scalping stuff part time ............longest apprenticeship in history it seems ! :LOL::cool:

later all
N

10.25 ...now or never for a bull response by the usd ...........its been on back foot and selling for a while

not yet ...........wait ..........the usd is still battling to go north again

Status
Not open for further replies.