Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
4632 the gu .............that looks the one ............I need more juice from the usd

usd is really trying to shove north here ...........if this bid fails then I think i'm switching to sell mode ................hmmmmmmmmmmm

gbp is weak...............I need a buzz from usd north .............4633 gu is and watching

tricky..............for me usd is hitting support levels on recent lows ...........I am ready to buy it if it offers the right signal ..............whatever European lines up at the time will be the sell

3 time now the usd has flded south and bounced on a support line

cat and mouse in last hour

i'm pretty ready to sell usd If that support line gets trashed ...........will take a sustained rise now to get me back on the usd bull trade track.......

slowest and trickiest part of the mornings trading so far .......

if you've dropped pips in last hour or so then I recommend you look at your systems and ese how you could have stayed out of those failed trades.......

this is the edge you need to not lose money over time ............cut out the slippage and poor trades that drip pips out of your bank account

N

selling Europeans now .........usd has rallied quickly and rolling north again .........the support line held for the moment on usd

traded usd up north till 11.08

took breather and usd now punching north again from 11.21

N

the negative correlation on Europeans vs usd is pretty poor over last 2 phases ..........hopefully improving soon

N

long eu from 65 area:D

Status
Not open for further replies.