Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the correlation was atrocious as soon as I entered .....again one day I will talk more about the intricacies of what I do in addition to the simple strengthmeter signals

eu still rolling south at 0673 but it stinks ...........of course it could go on now forever .but theres certain currency patterns I need working to justify full steam trading

N

0671 ................such is life .I missed 4-5 pips and possibly more to come ..........i'll survive

on reflection I should have been prepared to go a few pips neg on that trade .........but again why would any trader watch the pips fall and have patterns not in line ?

N

back later ........

the usd has more in tank here and I am going to roll up sleeves and trade the full G8 .............I cant post when all those plates are spinning

back later !!

N

back later ........

the usd has more in tank here and I am going to roll up sleeves and trade the full G8 .............I cant post when all those plates are spinning

back later !!

N

hey all

1 hour on and its been a nice session as I had hoped ..........

usd went bull again ........(y)

hard to lose on any usd pair really

heres all the Europeans mopping up at least 10 pips and the ucad (not shown had 20 pips if you were fast to market

not bad at all from a scalping perspective .....as remember scalpers can ramp up the returns from our higher volumes of small trades and really make it pay (y)

GMT-1 on chart below

N

Attachments

• usd buy phase.JPG
    usd buy phase.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 790
Last edited:
that's it from me today .............

in truth I may stay mainly on my thread to call trades and setups as I cant run 2 threads at once

will still pop in here though as well at times

hope the calls were valuable........I don't trade anything like Forexperian but these days having had a few years practice the pips still seem to come ok ......mostly ! :p

N

scalpwise the usd (for me) is still clinging to its bull status since 4pm ish yesterday when it started to climb back from the usd opening falls

N

4753 is an uberaggressive sell signal/price for gu

i'm just hanging back .........

retrace south usd ...............I could've waited for this confirmation before trading but went a little aggressive ...............lets see

4753 is an uberaggressive sell signal/price for gu

i'm just hanging back .........

4752/1 as it wobbles on the usd retrace

the gbp is falling nicely to help this move ........usd is not happening at moment :whistling

out

my scalping sytem these days is pretty Zero risk policy................I don't need to chase anything these days........the pips come pretty easily when the conditions are ok .........

usd is in last chance salon re bull moves ......i'm sure most scalpers are hammering usd pairs by selling usd

not just yet .........

Status
Not open for further replies.