Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicked chop.........out of signal mode again ..........the market is tricky

selling eu of 0584 again would be an aggressive trade .....i'm saying out

got to 0578/9 .but again its just shaking out trades .........no real moves to sink teeth into for me yet

back later .............the usd is deep in limbo for me......this is gambling territory

N

cad and aussies are also falling ............this dilutes the pips for Europeans...and has done all afternoon dammit

Last edited:
out - small win on EU and I wanted it tight today with no mistakes

see you tomorrow all

N

usd is setting up for an extended bull move again I think but I need to scoot

heres the 5 min usd index showing why I was buying the waves of usd bull moves .......the Europeans have not really been to bearish unfortunately so pickings have been slim

later all and F have a great holiday

N

Attachments

• buying usd this afternoon.JPG
    buying usd this afternoon.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
later all and F have a great holiday

N

Cheers N and all

I don't plan to trade at all first few hours in morning now - so back 23 /24 th of this month

Hope you all have some really good sessions - and stay focused and keep an eye on the clock - and news releases ;-)

Regards

F

morning all

sorry I cant replicate or report on F's unique approach - I incorporate some elements into my style .......but i'm a different scalping animal completely to most traders :cool:

anyway the usd is bull ...........euro looks weak

i'm scalping usd buys into Europeans at the moment......6.45 was the start of the last usd bull burst and still running

N

Attachments

• buy usd.JPG
    buy usd.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 82
difficult to make too much money at the moment as the correlation factors (buy usd sell Europeans) is not as good as it could be ............more opps to sell cad and aussies but I don't tend to chase those usd pairs in London morning session

N

07.16.........finally the swissie and euro dumped off the rising usd ........

eu just dropped 10 pips in a minute - excellent

gu around 4663 looks like its very slow to the party so that my next target to sell

euro still getting dumped .....a weak weak run since start of Asian session

Status
Not open for further replies.