Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of trades again ...........its too choppy and I need a few more correlation patterns popping to go large here

eu was tricky but profitable

N

usd is STILL a buy on my scalping charts .............but early days on the recovery and some deep retraces so far ....unsustainable for extending scalp moves no more than 5-6 pips

not going into detail but at 16.58 all lights went green for turbo buying usd

bloody Europeans arnt selling ..............that's the problem with usd session ............all currencies are starting to fire up for action so more volatility on non Europeans

usd is tooo long at the bull pump.............its not making progress here - beware the dump

nearly ........it touched but didn't follow through..........hanging here ..........usd is being a real ba**rd and sucked me in for second

the last hour has been very very tricky.........i'm slighty ahead off of 2-3 trades ......but hard .....the retraces into the moves are big ..no real chance to get into trade and build on the initial 5 pip scalp gain

17.10 ....buy usd .............but the Europeans are not lining up dammit

frustrating ..watching a perfect usd sell into the Europeans but my charts tell me usd is still in buy phase.......

discipline NVP

Status
Not open for further replies.