Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• bp thursDAY.png
    bp thursDAY.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 116
Did not catch the fall on EU or GU - but made sure I was out of all trades.

Dollar strength again as led to UChf shooting up and the Euro down to a new low for day so at 3555 area.

As we know from before under 3600 and 3590 - down scalp sell bias. You can scalp buy bounces if you know what your are doing - but don't be risking 2- 5% of your stakes on scalps with 5 pip stops unless you do know the consequences etc etc

bullocks stop -7

Unlucky BP, attached as chart with my view on that trade, there's nothing that would have got my attention there.

As you know, I only trade Long above and Short below my Average, you trade was bang in the middle, I've highlighted my trades on the chart, usual pattern as you know matey

Attachments

• bp thursday 2.png
    bp thursday 2.png
    19 KB · Views: 101
Noticed EJ dropped approx 100 pips in the 30 mins from the News In new hr time window - and not seeing the larger EJ bounces yet even the EU did a 15 pis+ from its low

EJ - depending on next 30 mins and size of bounce - its then still a sell under say 142.60.

With EU quite happy if it bounces back to 3590 - as under 3600 say - still in down bias - but might not make another low for now

We have gone over 30 mins on some pairs with no new breaches on present highs or lows. Eu bounce nearly 30 pips - EJ bounce 35 pips and EA bounce over 45 pips - Swissy only 25 pip drop.

One hundred and thirty five pips on those 4 in 30 mins - I reckon if you just got 50 pips in total out of a combination or all of them you - you have done extremely well - and better than me ;-))

2,30pm UK time - out at 2.45pm and not in any trades atm. Still weakness on the dollar after the news strength but there as been a lot of moves today and all I see now for a bit is more BT's and teases in ranges.

Hope to be back before end of London close - GL

Regards

F

Unlucky BP, attached as chart with my view on that trade, there's nothing that would have got my attention there.

As you know, I only trade Long above and Short below my Average, you trade was bang in the middle, I've highlighted my trades on the chart, usual pattern as you know matey

yes took at chance with that one but eur/usd looking short soon as of next 2mins

Status
Not open for further replies.