Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• eur pm thursday.png
    eur pm thursday.png
    19 KB · Views: 140
Late getting back today after a school run and taking daughter on a bit of a driving lesson

Noticed Eu not got back in 3600 + zone yet

I hope you have had a few wins guys - there as been loads to get you teeth in today ;-)

Got to have tea and will pop back on later

F

Last edited:
I think I should probably say fairly often on this thread - PLEASE - don't attempt to trade with small stops of 4 -7 pips at stakes above 1% unless you know of all the consequences that may occur with a row of losses. I regularly have 2 or 3 consecutive losses - but many times do not wait for the full 5 pips to be taken out. Similar I often have 9 -15+ winners in a row - but its take years of experience to get to a really high level.

Please don't think you can go from "zero to hero" in 6 -18 months - but if you already have a year or more behind you - and trade intraday short term - then you can benefit from this thread

GL

Regards

F

Last edited:
Morning Traders

Friday 10th January 2014 - quick review and update just after the EO

EU. - Back in the 3600 price zone and for the last 12 hrs price as been bullish - price rising approx 35 pips to present high posted in last hr of 3619. Over 22 and 25 more scalp buys for higher and although you can scalp sell from that high - you really need under 3604 and 3600 to be holding sells for lower as from the hr price bounced at 3609 and now above 16 would say hold the scalp buy to see if 22 and 25 are tested

UChf - - bearish and fell down to 9059 low this morning. From there its bounced back up to 9068 - need over 74 and 76 to hold any scalp buys on and under 63 and 58 more scalp sells

GU - bullish - not made another high from yesterday - but still at 6480 and above 84 hold you scalp buys to see if price tests last high at 6488. Over 91 and 94 take or hold scalp buys for an attempt on 6500 again. Under 6470 and 66 back to scalp sells

Out on school run in 30 mins - and will update other pairs and start looking for new trades and more scalps in the later part of the next hr

Have a good trading day - and please any questions on any forex pairs - are welcome

Regards

F

Timing this morning changed from normal time windows. We had on EU 3616 at interim high - and then at 7.20 - just prior to time window opening a LH at 36148 - - and then from 13 it became a scalp sell We do need under 3603 and 3600 to hold it on - as supports in that area

Morning Traders

Friday 10th January 2014 - quick review and update just after the EO

GU - bullish - not made another high from yesterday - but still at 6480 and above 84 hold you scalp buys to see if price tests last high at 6488. Over 91 and 94 take or hold scalp buys for an attempt on 6500 again. Under 6470 and 66 back to scalp sells

F

Approx - 100 mins later than posted and GU now at 6459 - so I hope you got some scalp sell positive pips

5 mins to hr change as well

Morning BP

EU - just made 3601 and been falling. Unless we break under 3590 - I reckon i am looking now for some scalp buys again on this pair

EJ - under 142. 83 - its in scalp sell mode that might be able to fall 15 - 30 pips. Would need back over 88 to look at taking scalp buys for now

At 9.30 am we have some red UK news - so might be worth looking at GU afterwards to see the effect

Above 6445 and 50 still have GU bullish - even though i have been scalp selling it from higher -so will check out and probably be out of any GU scalp trades 5 mins or so before the half hr

GU - i took 70% off scalp sell at 6460 and now its dropped to 6454 - and so will look at exiting the other 30% under 57 - and will only keep it on - if we breach 50 before end of time window in 2 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.