Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the GU now - i would not sell it until under 46 and even 40 - as more spikes and play is likely.

Above 62 and 65 confirms it does want higher

EJ - 12.09 pm and price was above low and 75 became a scalp buy. I missed that trade - but I think we could sell it again under 87 - 90

Clever play again - false fades down - no new interim lows - HL's instead and then on EA a 25+ pip rise
and on EJ only 15+ pips bounce and EU slightly lower

Really on EU - 3595 to 3623 is just a big BT - we really do need to come out this range and get a direction again - maybe next news will do it

GU - for me MM - its been always bullish slant whilst above 6446 and 6450. Yes small scalps down are OK - but my main 2 longer LR's still were in an up bias structure - just needed the quicker LRs to go under to give the support on more buys

I said this approximately and hr ago - the GU as done its best to shake bulls out of buys - but still not made under 50 and 46.

For me 12,51pm and start of time window with price at 54 was time for another scalp buy. So far we have made 66 and with PA bad and news this next 30 mins - I will only hold if we go over 68 and 70 - and will take all off under 59

There we go prior to other news in 8 mins

Eu made over last high at 23 and now at 3629 as I speak

Lock some in or take 70% off etc

GU made 6497 - missed that last rise as all out by 83 - but happy with good pips and nice money off both 70% at 73 and 30% of at 83 - which was over 25 pips from entry

Status
Not open for further replies.