Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU all lined up to fall again - but still in its Bermuda Triangle tease zone - so you need to be careful and set ups may be false

Lets review EU for a minute

It peaked earlier at 3622 and then and hr later approx - did a LH at 3617 - which was dead on the end of 10 am hr time window

They were clues for scalp sell again - but without going under 94 - we can still try up again and test Rs at 3620 area again - so be careful

I am off out for about 30 mins and I think I will take my Swissy free trade buy off at 9090.

When I get back i can review again - similar to EU that dropped 8 pips on my scalp sell after another LH

GL guys - see you in a bit

Hi MM - back for this hr change time window

The EJ and EU have been slightly better PA than the EA - and for me the GU is still in a BT - but as I type on the hr its just spiked up

Since coming out of my Swissy free trade buy an hour or so ago its only gone up another 6 pips - so I am glad I took all

Ok back to trading again

GU - for me MM - its been always bullish slant whilst above 6446 and 6450. Yes small scalps down are OK - but my main 2 longer LR's still were in an up bias structure - just needed the quicker LRs to go under to give the support on more buys

EJ - might still try down to 65-68 area - EU really needs under 92 and 3590 - otherwise - still might find supports for another go up

Status
Not open for further replies.