Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's been a busy 30 mins for me - with over 30 pips in the bag now.

Need a cup of tea and bacon sarnie - back in 10 mins or so - EJ falling nicely now - and not in it - shame

GU - BP - hope you swopped to scalp buy - now at 67 and will take 70% off stake and leave the 30% stake on with stop in profit at 58 - will it get me there ??

GU - BP - hope you swopped to scalp buy - now at 67 and will take 70% off stake and leave the 30% stake on with stop in profit at 58 - will it get me there ??

Yes - lovely manipulation to make sure it took out the scalp buyers again lol

Still got 10 pips on 70% and just over 1 pip on 30% - would have been far better taking all off at 10 pips - but you have to try

Peter you must have been a right randy B in your day jumpimg from one bed to other as in above GU trade what flicking energy pills are you on

Peter you must have been a right randy B in your day jumpimg from one bed to other as in above GU trade what flicking energy pills are you on

LOL = I certainly was 30 yrs ago - young woman and 20+ yrs of jogging does help - hehe - but plays hell on the knees - no - not the jogging - the carpet burns ;:LOL:

Morning MM - EA - like EJ still in bullish mode for session - but needs some new highs to confirmn its not peaked

Status
Not open for further replies.