Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan for today is i am out for approx 50 mins 7 40am to 8 30 am ish and then around a couple of hours

Will be around the before 1 00 pm and after 2 00 pm to 4 00 pm UK

Calender as red news at 8 30 am - 10 15 am and 2 00 pm today with some floating stuff with the EU Economic conference taking place etc

European Open now and noticed the UCad still falling from after 6 30 am and for now under 2610 its still a scalp sell - but for how long - dont know atm

That scalp sell on UCad only lasted 2 more mins after I commented but in that time it dropped another 7 pips

The bounce then pushed price up 20 pips so far and yes caught that one(y)

EU and GU

7 11 am

From 7 03 am I bought UCad - but did not sell the EU and GU

Both had sudden pullbacks and falls - dropping under dynamic supports

40 pip drops in 8 mins make my gain on UCad look small

I have jumped in EU sell from 66 - got a 2 pip slippage and as I finish typing its down to 0750 and first bounce

Will stay with it under 60

Its only 7 17 am - and I have only been playing for approx 55 mins - and already I could finish for the day

Dont worry not going to -but at least any pressure is off and I do have some pips in the kitty to allow me to risk more scalps in at least comfort

Timing and time management is important in FX trading - well all trading I reckon

Missed the main full drops on the EU and GU - but got the 20 pips gain on UCad - purely because it had caught my attention and fitted my set up perfectly - ie a quick false drop and then a strong bounce just after a KT

OK going to have a cuppa and get ready to do a school run

Back around 8 30 am - dont forget news

Good Trading

F

Morning , F . I had a thought of you about prices going into parabolic mode, last night, and it goes a little something like this...

' EU, buy scalps above.... F**CKing hell ..... ' :) Good trading.

First EU short off the EU session.

1z3phy0.jpg

EU and GU

7 11 am

From 7 03 am I bought UCad - but did not sell the EU and GU

Both had sudden pullbacks and falls - dropping under dynamic supports

40 pip drops in 8 mins make my gain on UCad look small

I have jumped in EU sell from 66 - got a 2 pip slippage and as I finish typing its down to 0750 and first bounce

Will stay with it under 60

Yes EU

forgot to mention - only on 30% stake here under 60 - but so far now down to 0721

Moving stop in profit down tight to 35 and will forget but expect to be taken out

(y)

Morning , F . I had a thought of you about prices going into parabolic mode, last night, and it goes a little something like this...

' EU, buy scalps above.... F**CKing hell ..... ' :) Good trading.

First EU short off the EU session.

Hiya Spinola

Is it our Birthdays ??

I cannot believe these great moves

Just before I am going out going to move stop down again to 0723 thinking - that surely will be taken our lol

You too have good un (y)

Regards

Well, some of the commentators were saying they couldn't remember moves like this in 30-40 years, so , good to be a part of it.

But, that fed, they don't really inspire confidence with the US economy , all that talk for months on patient, and now... Annnnnnnnnnd it's GONE !

morning all.......

usd got real bear yesterday .............Euro and GBP did well

today its slowly climbing north ............so that's were we focus on scalps

N

Attachments

• the action.JPG
    the action.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 305
massive bull run on usd at 7.07 (for me anyway).............plenty in tank and gu was sweet

then at 7.41 the usd came north again in a rapid reversal ........

I didn't chase it ............waiting for a resell

N

Thats because they don't trade ....

I think that came from a guest, FX manager , I mean it wasn't the usual hosts .

But, yes, finance journo's try their best, I guess. :)

Last edited:
man o man why am I not creaming the uchf...........jees i'm on the wrong pony so far

Status
Not open for further replies.