Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, DJ. And I note Major M , nailed the reversal leg back down too !

Different topic . I note on CNBC they are talking about that blooming ' patient ' word with the fed and the FOMC again, how many times it may be mentioned or dropped . I can't get my head around , how they try and make a news story out of it all the time. Seems a bit desperate . :)

Tuesday 17th March 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

We had some red news over the Asian session and we have 3 more items - one on the EU at 10 00 am and then 2 more at 12 30 pm on the US and Canadian Dollar

Normal stuff today - out again for 45 mins so miss the LO but back after approx 8 30 am for an hour or two

Will cover at least 6 key pairs and will be looking at trading 3 to 5 pairs depending on their movements etc

All contributions welcome along with questions etc related to Intraday FX trading

Have a good day

Regards

F

Nice

EU

6 45 am

For me it was a scalp buy after 6 30 am and 6 39 am - end of TW

In last minute just seen a lovely spike up of approx 40 pips - and I am out with 26 of them at 70% stake

30% stake stop left in profit at 0569

Draghi in next 4 mins or so

EU at 0583 with a high so far at 0620

Structure bullish above 0540 area

EU

This is how I saw it last night

Above 0540 for me the US session was bullish

In fact we did not drop under 0549 /50 so thats kept the bullish bias going - but now need above 0620 and 0630 to stay holding a buy on over the morning

With EU news at 10 00 am - we may just stay in the 70 pip range for now - but what ever happens - hopefully we will be there with it

The big money dump at just after 6 41 am - seems to be across the board and also covered the GU and AU / EJ on buys - and sells on the UCad / UChf / UJ

A clear case of dollar weakness on that move

Unfortunately - i was only in one scalp at 6 39 am - so missed all the other opportunities - but will now look at the next ones in the EO time window

Its a classic example on why the hour before the European Open - and before the LO at 8 00 am can be important

For last 5 years I have always tried to be about and starting my trading between 6 and 6 30 am UK time

Sometimes it can be a waste - and I have to wait for the main action to start.

Then on odd mornings like today - its all worth while ;-)

7 00 am

No continuations from the move after 6 41am so far - price staying still in the range and I am exiting the EU 30% stake at 0578 - as we have gone into a scalp sell

EU

i will only look at buying or holding a new scalp buy on longer if we see over 0590 and 0600 now

We have approx 15 mins to beat the high of 0598 - thats if we are going to do it in this hour

The bounce on the UChf as been strong as well retracing 16 pips from its low

30 min rule now on at least 6 pairs being watched from approx 6 42/44 am

Nice

EU

6 45 am

For me it was a scalp buy after 6 30 am and 6 39 am - end of TW

In last minute just seen a lovely spike up of approx 40 pips - and I am out with 26 of them at 70% stake

30% stake stop left in profit at 0569

EU

7 09 am

It looks now as though my 30% stake stop in profit would have been safe as we stopped at 0572/3 and bounced up again

Need above 0593 and 0602 to take new scalp buys now

Noticed the UJ as breached its low in 30 mins - not in it - but retraces staying under 121 37 / 8 should be sells gain now

7 17am

We are now past 30 mins from high on EU - and by rights if its going to be breached - it should be after another 30 mins

Trouble is UJ as breached the sequences - as this pair as breached its last low in 30 mins

I've had a couple trades EU shorts, scratched one, nick 6 ticks on another, ( no losses) feels like swimming against tide. So I'm out anticipating to get long at a good fill if it comes .

See what happens . Good old ding dong !

I've had a couple trades EU shorts, scratched one, nick 6 ticks on another, ( no losses) feels like swimming against tide. So I'm out anticipating to get long at a good fill if it comes .

See what happens . Good old ding dong !

Morning Spinola

Yes its been a tough one last 30 mins -

I have got 0601 now on one platform and whilst above 86 will stay with 30% stake on the buy

Status
Not open for further replies.