Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sell eu below 74 ......

90 mins of usd sells on and off now

Hi N

For me the US dollar as been weak most of the day - and from after 3 00 pm - the EU / GU / AU etc were rising - as you would expect with a weak dollar and the UCad and the UChf have been sells - although it was after 4 00 pm on the UChf

I hope you ended up buying the EU and GU and letting them ride with stops in profit etc and also taking advantage of new daily highs again at 5 00 pm

Will pop back after 6 30 pm

Meanwhile will post a few charts with session structures on

Regards

F

EU - I min LR Chart from opens to LC and pre Draghi

EU - 1 min LR Chart with some key time windows

187292d1426525638-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-160315-pre-draghi.png

Attachments

• EU - 160315 pre draghi.png
    EU - 160315 pre draghi.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 528
GU - 1 Min LR Chart for Monday up to LC

GU 1 Min LR Chart with some key time windows for today

187294d1426526001-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-160315-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 160315 PM.png
    GU - 160315 PM.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 512
so i just made a scalp sell of the eu (but lucky it was demo, my first trade with the FXPro platform and I comically hit the buy button :eek:, but I can see that my "loss" was a successful scalp sell).

I saw quick & medium lrs above the pa:
39829870fbf6a5d028d852b0b4916579.png

with price at a horizontal res from 2pm:
ca09ed4d8cfdf5ba5ceb40a17caeef7a.png

just swap the - for a + and you have my first demo trade using FoMo's lrs, placed too many pips target as I was in a rush (scalping is fast) but there you go
54b2c49786ba19be237099ac5414d57c.png

im sure there is a long way to go though, with a lot to learn still, but just thought I'd be proactive and "suck it and see".

Well for sure a lot to go through even to ask reasonable questions and I will try not to be lazy and read a lot of posts so as not to duplicate what you may have been asked many times.

Nice day for you guys it seems too, waiting for the update with anticipation, especially having seen those charts.

out for -4

Hi MM

Not got an update on this Draghi speech yet and so far no big change

I would not even be thinking of trading at this time on a Monday evening - but i had thought he would have had a bigger effect - unless its all been factored in during the day

Take care and may see you here later on or in the morning

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.