Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
unbelievable .........usd came south again .....I should have waited for the 1600 bar to settle out

don't care whats happening I am focussing on usd buys ............its just p*ssing about

jees ....gu gets to 06...........

ok i'll go back to usd sells any second .....looking at s/R lines

triangle pattern on usd in last few mins ........its going to have to break out 1 way or another soon

Last EU long for me, taken a couple tranches already. have to see if it's got the legs to go higher or not above 580.

3496gr4.jpg

Just flattened final tranche on this position . +37

2lqmpl.jpg

Been glancing at this thread, very interesting and some good input from others too, well done F and others. (disregarded all the haters, wow forums can be tough and weird)
GL guys I will be reading and hopefully learning.

Been glancing at this thread, very interesting and some good input from others too, well done F and others. (disregarded all the haters, wow forums can be tough and weird)
GL guys I will be reading and hopefully learning.

Hi NickBk

You are welcome etc and any queries or questions etc once you have gone through my method etc please feel free to ask and join in

I had planned to carry on trading after 5 00 pm today - normally I finish by then - but instead will make sure I am around after 6 30pm for the 6 45 pm Draghi speech on the EU

The EU price structure for the day as remained bullish although - we do need over 0620 and 30 for more gains

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.