Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dollar as shown some weakness over last 3- 4 hrs with pullbacks on UJ and UChf and UCad

Not traded any of these pairs yet - but will try to see if I can get some set ups on them this next 45 mins

GU

out 30% sell stake at 62 after a 57 low - did not wait for stop at 67

Will only scalp this pair again if we make another new high - or drop under 4950 now

Looks like the 7 00 am pullbacks were from 10 to 15 pips and now back to more tries up again

7 10 am and EU now at 0585 and EJ at 128 35 - both scalp buys atm - but not in either just atm

Yay 15.1 TP on GU

F man, when you get a second, could you tell me how you change the 30% stakes after taking a trade? Do you manually click on that symbol and change everything or is there a more efficient way?

Yay 15.1 TP on GU

F man, when you get a second, could you tell me how change the 30% stakes after taking a trade? Do you manually click on that symbol and change everything or is there a more efficient way?

Hi dl

There are a few ways to do it

For example if on say $30 a pip - you can close say $20 either by pre setting a part order stake - or manually close it.

Alternatively you enter 3 separate lots over say 5 -20 seconds as you chose to enter the trade and then close 1 or 2 as you would normally close a trade at different stages

That requires more clicking - but as you know you can close all out using a one click close all button - rather than one at a time.

Its worth watching the Ctrader video as well with regards to all the set ups available

Hope that helps

Have a good day

Regards

its a case of what suits you best and what you get used to

EU

7 24 am

0610 to 0620 is all R area to me - and so looking for a stall to take a scalp sell

For now above 0595 we are still scalp bullish and really need under that price on any pullbacks to hold any scalp sells on longer for a larger pullback

AU

7 27 am

Noticed this pair as risen by approx 100 pips from approx 3 30 am this morning and nearly 50 pips from after 6 00 am

Its another pair entering R area at 7675 /85 and a pullback as started

7 48am

Pullbacks have only been small and pairs still trying higher

Maybe the LO might start the change ??

Back about 8 35 /40 am

See you later

EU

8 33 am

Pullbacks came at LO from 0640 area and price now at 0614

We need to stay above 0585 area to be able to look at more scalp buys - but also note interim high as held over 30 mins now

EJ

8 41am

Another LO turn pair - and so far dropped over 55 pips

Maybe supports at 128 15 and 20 to look for scalp buys ?

EU

8 33 am

Pullbacks came at LO from 0640 area and price now at 0614

We need to stay above 0585 area to be able to look at more scalp buys - but also note interim high as held over 30 mins now

8 43am

EU

Interesting 0585 was hit at 8 39 am and it bounce up so far 7 pips

Need really to see over 0598 and 0600 to stay with any scalp buys for now

8 49am

8 39 am - end of half hr TW did not work on GU as its carried on lower

Still above 4955 for now - so maybe it might be after 8 51 am or 9 00 am we look for more bounces up again

EJ

8 51 am

8 39 am bounce on EJ been worth 19 pips so far - and I have caught 12 pips of the move and down to 30% stakes now on the buy with stop in profit at 34

Hey gang

Sorry I'm not at screens until later today

Have fun

N

Morning N

You would have like the Europeans this morning from after 6 or 6 30 am

Already up past my daily target and thats been with a 40 min break in between

Markets have been nice and kind and rocking (y)

What more could we ask for lol

See you around later N and have a good day

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.