Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

8 33 am

Pullbacks came at LO from 0640 area and price now at 0614

We need to stay above 0585 area to be able to look at more scalp buys - but also note interim high as held over 30 mins now

8 56am

EU

This must be my live call in advance of the morning I reckon

To make it even better it stopped and turned at 0585 at exactly 8 39 am

Down to 30% on buys - but moves been worth 17 pips for me so far

Need to watch now 30 min rule

9 08 am

Had to pull my 30% buy stake just after 9 00 am at 0588 as EU became a scalp sell again and as no dropped below previous low - and also within the 30 min period

Got a couple of phone calls - so will have 15 min break and back for 9 30 am TW

EU Bull ....

This is like Fishing with Mr Crabtree ! Locked in pips, so see if the EU has some spunk , or if its going to get another kicking. Next couple hours. :D

mki4op.jpg

9 44am

Europeans and AU still looks in a bullish session price structure for now - and UChf / Ucad / Uj - I will be looking to try and take some more scalp sells on them from pullbacks

This is like Fishing with Mr Crabtree ! Locked in pips, so see if the EU has some spunk , or if its going to get another kicking. Next couple hours. :D

Morning Spinola

Its been another busy AM early session so far

Yes I have EU still session bullish above 0575 and 80 - - but we will need to see another try then over 0650 - otherwise I reckon it might then just fade out and test supports again

9 51 am

EU

My range for now is 0570/5 up to 0610

A breach of over 3 pips on either side would dictate the next scalp set up

Morning Spinola

Its been another busy AM early session so far

Yes I have EU still session bullish above 0575 and 80 - - but we will need to see another try then over 0650 - otherwise I reckon it might then just fade out and test supports again

Well, if it's got any upside left , I'd like to see it , get on with it.... tic tock for the bulls and what's left of my diminishing long.... Anyhow, good trading.

GU

9 55 am

Still got that with session bullish bias above 4960 - but we need to see above 5000 again - otherwise it could be just into a slow small range and then a BTTZ for me

EJ

9 59am

Key support area for now for me 128 10 /20

Above these 2 prices - then will be looking for more scalp buys

Under both - then got to look for selling more

Looks as though EU last interim high of 0609 as lasted 30 mins with no breach

Therefore - would ( in theory) need another 25+ mins to try above - if its going to try - and meanwhile could just post a LH and then fall lower

The key is 0585 - if that goes stay with any scalp sell you might try under 96

i call session times and ranges like these we are seeing over last 20 -30 mins as BTTZ areas - or Bermuda Triangle Tease zones - ie price goes into the area - but we never know for sure when it might come out and when it does - it could be a false tease

The market makers and LP do these set ups to basically try and take all traders monies - by catching them out

Either sit on hands and just wait - or only scalp for 3-7 pip stuff

GM around here, finished for the day and looking around....

Hi Fugazsy

Hope all is well and I saw the other day you had some cracking trades

I would say you should have enjoyed say 6 00 am to about 9 30 am UK time this morning on the EU and GU ???

Regards

F

EU

10 24 am

Price at 0599 and in a BTTZ - as now new low or high within either 30 min periods of both being painted last

So now we need over 30 mins to try under 0585 - or maybe only 10 mins or so to try over 0610+

Hiya tanka 22

You are welcome to find as many faults as you like on my calls - no problems

I normally take 10 to 20 trades over the day - and all with 3-7 pip stops and normally have 1 to 4 losses

Wins can be anything from 3 pips to 25+ pip on scalps and then 30% stake trades have stops in profit

Look forward to answering any of your questions

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

Hope all is well and I saw the other day you had some cracking trades

I would say you should have enjoyed say 6 00 am to about 9 30 am UK time this morning on the EU and GU ???

Regards

F

F

not sure what time was in London (my town, to be precisely St.albans) but it was before Franky open, I entered as a BO, made 33 pips, I could have made another 22 (hindsight), but I am happy with it, I also entered another trade during the asian session and just closed it, made I think 104 pips and another with 14 pips, it is all in my journal, please have a look when you can if you like.

Anyway this is a good day but not the norm, yesterday I only made 10 pips.....

and how is your day? I am sure you done well as well.

F

not sure what time was in London (my town, to be precisely St.albans) but it was before Franky open, I entered as a BO, made 33 pips, I could have made another 22 (hindsight), but I am happy with it, I also entered another trade during the asian session, and just closed it made I think 104 pips and another with 14 pips, it is all in my journal, please have a look when you can.

Anyway this is a good day not the norm, yesterday I only made 10 pips.....

and how is your day? I am sure you done well as well.

Yes - its been good

Started from 6 21 am UK time with GU buy from 4941 area - got in later on EJ and EU

Then got some 30% trade wins off sells after 8 00 am LO turn

In between 5 scalps - all making 3 to 17 pips - so daily target out the way and can relax again

Early mornings have been good - but yesterday - the whole day was good

Keep it up and WD

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.