Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not entirely honest and I am sure you know that, not once did I see you have a fake trade or a misremembering or whatever it was, as stated I would not had commented but for the added comment of plus 10 in my pocket. You trade all day and I am sure you could never misremember 1 trade, nor I, so let's leave it there.

I must say I have enjoyed your thread, your levels etc..

It is remarkable how you manage your time to post so much and your trades appear all good.

Winning or losing doesn't matter so much when someone is open enough to put out their logic and share it here. It is interesting to read and in some way I have no doubt that the accountability in this thread helps you too.

keep it up and it was not necessary to 'out' me as a closet viewer and I am only waiting for admin to close the account as stated.

Good luck to you.

I have not done this but sometimes you can scalp sell at 100% stake - say now from 0609 and then stay with your 30% stake in profit and hope the scalp stops moving down before your 30% stop .

In theory then you are only making 70% profit on the pullbacks - but still earning every 30 mins rather than just waiting

If the move keeps going - you stay with the scalp and then you are back earning on 100% stake size

That is not entirely honest and I am sure you know that, not once did I see you have a fake trade or a misremembering or whatever it was, as stated I would not had commented but for the added comment of plus 10 in my pocket. You trade all day and I am sure you could never misremember 1 trade, nor I, so let's leave it there.

I must say I have enjoyed your thread, your levels etc..

It is remarkable how you manage your time to post so much and your trades appear all good.

Winning or losing doesn't matter so much when someone is open enough to put out their logic and share it here. It is interesting to read and in some way I have no doubt that the accountability in this thread helps you too.

keep it up and it was not necessary to 'out' me as a closet viewer and I am only waiting for admin to close the account as stated.

Good luck to you.

why do you want to close your account?

ok a question then, what is your daily target?

First main target

Never to have a losing money day

Daily target - 50 pips for last 2/ 3 years - used to be 30 pips

Some days I might make it in under 8 trades - other days - when markets are being hard and slow - I might need 18 -20 trades to get there - especially if I have over 3 or 4 losses.

Average day 70 -120 pips - - Good days I make over 150 pips - but majority will be on just 30% stake swings with stops already in profits - so I can forget and get back to baby sitting scalps that might last 2 to 20 mins or so

couldn't be bothered with the bs on the other thread for pointing out that a longtime poster put a trade that was impossible in. I would not have bothered but he had a little story with it that made it difficult to pass.
I guess no point then and people jump in etc...
Can't find close account in settings and mailed admin, just waiting....

F thanks for that.
Good to see that you don't shut up shop after you hit the target.
I won't ask the next question here but you could pm me (while you can) if you wanted to answer!
GL

couldn't be bothered with the bs on the other thread for pointing out that a longtime poster put a trade that was impossible in. I would not have bothered but he had a little story with it that made it difficult to pass.

Well i dont know if you trade FX - I dont trade anything else - but if you want any assistance or thoughts on any Forex pair - no problem

I am not a fortune teller though - just a short term trader who leaves swings on - only if the stop is in profit - so a win / win scenario what ever happens - ie might be just 2 pips - or 70 pips or even 200 pip wins - but no minus 10 or minus 25 etc etc

GL

I see.........you should not quit, market is much tougher than any individuals, use them to sharpen your teeth....you need it.

I don't have many issues with trading, I am doing it a long time. I generally am a miserable git and thought 'hey let's participate, it might be nice', well fool me lol.

I don't have many issues with trading, I am doing it a long time. I generally am a miserable git and thought 'hey let's participate, it might be nice', well fool me lol.

let it pass you.........it is not important..........what do you trade and which is your preferred time frame?

tanka, when I saw your post yesterday morning I could see you had a very good point, I posted as much, the trouble started when when it got into an ego tug tug o' war.

You seem to know your way around what makes the price move.

I don't see the point of banning yourself, but maybe a less aggressive approach may be the way forward.

mostly indexes dax, s&p and ftse plus a lot of index options, I have been known to trade fx but not so much although it always seems to behave more in a technical way.
can trade both short term 30 times a day and then longer term (up to 3 or 4 weeks), depends on size/goals.
index options i do a lot of but just in current/next month only.

I'd echo the others here and say not to take it too personally.

We know from market literature that the vast majority of traders (especially retail) fail. The failure rate is widely quoted as 80%-90% (I've heard first-hand that the failure rate is higher still). So mathematically speaking we can say with high certainty that 9/10 people on these forums lose money or don't trade. Obviously that's hard to take for many people, which would likely go a long way to explaining the unpleasant reactions you experienced when pointing out a few facts.

mostly indexes dax, s&p and ftse plus a lot of index options, I have been known to trade fx but not so much although it always seems to behave more in a technical way.
can trade both short term 30 times a day and then longer term (up to 3 or 4 weeks), depends on size/goals.
index options i do a lot of but just in current/next month only.

seems interesting, maybe you can show me a chart with your entries, exits and reasons, I love trading and I am always interested to see how others view it...

Myself I only trade EU (sometime GU and EJ) on the 5m and some time I scale it down to 1m, but I do my TA also on bigger TF's up to the monthly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.