Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
naaa..............this is gambling at the moment ..........I've squeezed a handful of pips in a dubious phase ..so back later ...no complaints

N

Have you noticed how just a couple of pairs are OK - whilst others not playing ball

At time like these you have to take each pair in isolation as you can get a US pair rising as well as one normally oppositely correlated

F - the G7 are always cycling around the usd ...........its tough at times and the skill in my method is picking that optimum usd pair at the trade signal on usd

N

F - the G7 are always cycling around the usd ...........its tough at times and the skill in my method is picking that optimum usd pair at the trade signal on usd

N

Dead right - if you can chose the best 1 or 2 pairs to scalp in a 30 min window - then hopefully you will get a decent move

The EU 30 min and 60 min rule worked on its low

After 30 mins with a low then it should rise and then in 60 mins if it not breached the low that favours higher as well

The EU low at 10 30 am TW as now done over 60 mins and in last 15 mins risen over 25 pips

That was a nice scalp buy

EJ

11 51 am

Not mentioned it much as followed EU on bear rally

Now been like EU - ie low lasted over 30 mins with no breach and during that time it bounced up 40 pips

naaa..............this is gambling at the moment ..........I've squeezed a handful of pips in a dubious phase ..so back later ...no complaints

N

Always good to recognize when you need to sit on your hands - or find a pair that meets all your clues and it make sense - ie for me EU and EJ after 11 00 am and 11 21 am

Midday

Going to take time out for a dog walk in the sun - and a longer lunch

No 1 30 pm red news so will be back after 2 00 pm or so for early US session

Been a good morning - had 3 losses - but loads of nice wins to counter balance - losses smalls - one of them minus 1 pip and none over minus 4 pips - and if you don't speculate - or be in it - you will never win it

Stay focused

See you later

F

Midday

Going to take time out for a dog walk in the sun - and a longer lunch

No 1 30 pm red news so will be back after 2 00 pm or so for early US session

Been a good morning - had 3 losses - but loads of nice wins to counter balance - losses smalls - one of them minus 1 pip and none over minus 4 pips - and if you don't speculate - or be in it - you will never win it

Stay focused

See you later

F

that's a tight defence F ............wenger will be calling you soon :LOL:

N

that's a tight defence F ............wenger will be calling you soon :LOL:

N

Lol

Yes bad week so far for me and my lad with Man U getting knocked out FA Cup

Getting worried about their defence - never mind the Arsenals lol

I like to trade like Jose - ie park the bus when you are winning ;-)

EU

2 39 pm

After a 65 pip + retrace on the EU - its now fallen again down to 0570 as I type - with the low before at 0559 /60

its really only sells under 0590 - and will depend on previous support holding - or a test under 0550

EJ

2 43 pm

It had a pullback of over 80 pips and then fell back down to another new low of today at 128 29

Under 128 52/55 - still sells again on retraces

Good afternoon gentlemen, Looks like its going very well, hope you bagging the pips, being some very good opportunities today, must disagree on one issue Peter, being a gooner myself, well I'll say no more :LOL:, shame for Man U fans to have to suffer this, they have had some fantastic teams over the years and VG doesn't look he has the team on his side..

Being switching between EU, EJ and DAX today, happy times just swinging on the M5.

Happy hunting

GU

2 45pm

Dropped under 5000 down to 4958 over lunch time

Bounces or pullbacks under 5000 should be sells again

What we do need to watch now though is 30 mins rule on lows at 2 30 pm TW

That might play against further sells

Good afternoon gentlemen, Looks like its going very well, hope you bagging the pips, being some very good opportunities today, must disagree on one issue Peter, being a gooner myself, well I'll say no more :LOL:, shame for Man U fans to have to suffer this, they have had some fantastic teams over the years and VG doesn't look he has the team on his side..

Being switching between EU, EJ and DAX today, happy times just swinging on the M5.

Happy hunting

Afternoon Rob

Believe it or not I have followed Man U for over 25 yrs - back to the great days of Brian Robson and Cantana etc - but I am also a secret Wenger fan - as I do love his style of football and what he has done for the Arsenal

They deserved it on Monday night and I was delighted for Danny Welbeck - I had seen in play at Old Trafford at least 10 times and always thought he had more potential etc

Van Gaal might have the credentials - but - hes not impressing all the fans as much as he would like - just hope he can stay in top 4 now

Trading wise - its been a good early session on FX and hopefully I can bag a few more pips before LC

Good Trading

F

Ucad and Uchf - still look in their bullish price structure for the session so far - but UJ topped 121 60 area and now depending on 121 00 /05 supports to keep it in a bullish session

Got into AU earlier, trade coming off now, usual set up, entry on the 2nd point as always

Attachments

• au.bmp
    241.1 KB · Views: 59
IMHO GU being in sell mode since 12.50, S3D now key, bounce or break.

I cannot look at holding any scalp buys on until 4978 and 83 for now

I think 4950 area is a support on an interim basis and with 3 00 pm coming soon - I reckon in next 30 mins we should see some bounces that may try over 4980+

Lets see

AU

3 00 pm

Down to 7570 - so this week we have stayed under 7780 and had nice falls

Looking for next supports etc for GU / EU / EJ / AU now and also R's on UCad and Uchf

Trouble is out at 3 10 pm for 30 mins as well - so if I cannot get a 30% on in next 9 mins got to forget for now

Status
Not open for further replies.