Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
5092.................jees its soooo frustrating today ...............usd is teasing .....I could have got the gu buy at 90............

back in on a couple of movers ...........banking on a steady sell now on usd

7 40 am

Got GU high at 5098 /99

EU high 8024

So will exit 30% 's and now leave for now

Got to get ready to go out

Will pop back just before I leave

jees cut and thrust this morning ............i'm around B/e but hard work...............2 cad flyers would have put me well in the money but I missed them

back later
N

heres the 5 mins ..............hindsight tells us to look for usd sells over last 90 mins but that's difficult sometimes at the coal face

trend indicates continued usd bear but its a tough tough morning

N

Attachments

• usd patterns.JPG
    usd patterns.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 71
7 54 am

OK - just before I leave - out maybe 3 - 4 hrs or so - but back for US session

Under 0855-65 - EU is still another sell as would need over 0870 and 0880 to be turned into a bullish price structure

Similar with AU / GU / etc - all need at least 30 to 50 pip rises to get out of their bear session price structure

Whereas the UJ / UCad and Uchf all still in bullish price structures - needing drops of over 30 pips to take them into bear land etc

Good Luck - stay focused guys

See you later on

Regards

F

12 08 pm

Back now at desk

Will do an update etc and then will be having a break for lunch with no 1 30 pm news - but back for 2 00 pm and US morning session

EU

12 10 pm

Dropped approx 90 pips from after Open high and now with supports at 0730

Would need above 0753 and 62 for holding any scalp buys on longer for tries at R area around 0780 -90 area

To sell more need under 0724 and 0718

GU and AU

12 14 pm

These two have been bearish like EU - but not dropped so much and both have bounced and retraced more showing how weak the Euro is

GU is still in bearish session price structure under 5100 - although we could still have 50 pip retraces without going out of its range

AU - still in bearish session price structure under 7670 with a low so far at 7604/5 and price at 7634 for now

UChf

12 19 pm

Its made a Feb / March new high of 9961 and is still in a bullish price structure for session above 9870

Even though its been bullish with price rising - remember we can still have 40 -50 pip pullbacks and still be in bullish price structure

UCad and UJ

12 24 pm

Found these pairs interesting whilst I have been away this morning

Both have had larger pullbacks down then expected - Ucad over 40 pip drop from high - but UJ after making 122 00 - now dropped 75 pips and as taken me out of my 30% buy I had stuck on after 7 00 am with the stop in 2 pips of profit

GU

12 26pm

Notice low is nearly 30 mins with no breach

It was a scalp buy after Midday and as risen 20 pips from its low

Now on pullbacks staying above 5046/7 - we should be able to scalp buy again

Status
Not open for further replies.