Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
locked a couple .........I think usd is going to sell again any minute

Its not the easist or nicest PA for this morning - as you say bitty

will watch after 7 09 and 7 10 am to see if we do get changes coming in

jees its tough ...........I;m a handful down as usd again twists north ........going to take a few mins out

N

jees its tough ...........I;m a handful down as usd again twists north ........going to take a few mins out

N

So far 3 scalps

2 on EU - one buy and now one sell

1 on EJ - one buy and out

So far just 21 pips on 3 trades - but I think I may have been lucky as nearly went in GU wrong way

Guys... for all those who are on cTrader and haven't noticed yet... they offer MICRO LOTS now (since yesterday) wohooohoh ;))

AU as been a nice PA pair from 6 30 am on the buy and after 7 00 am on the sell

Did not take either scalp - but was nice on the movements and the set up with the LR's

Guys... for all those who are on cTrader and haven't noticed yet... they offer MICRO LOTS now (since yesterday) wohooohoh ;))

Morning dl

I did not know - but will say that was one of its weaknesses before for traders not wanting to trade live with over $1 + per pip

Have a good day dl

Regards

ve been a little lucky .............took Gu sell ..............GBP has moved but waiting for usd to push further north....tight on the trade

EU

7 21 am

Out of sell after no try under 92 - but now its bounced and just done another high above 0802 - and for now above 0799 is still a scalp buy

Trouble is a lot of R's in next 10 pips to overcome

jees ...........the diffrences between the dynamics so far today verses yesterday are chalk and cheese ................

doncha love trading ?

N

for me the usd is on the threshold of turning bear after hours of buying

lets see

N

Status
Not open for further replies.