Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I was not depending on 2 00 pm to 3 00 pm to make some good pips ;-)

Very slow for now

Lets hope next hour gets some new movements going

where is MM... I kind of miss the placebo effect :p

I know he does have a job that is contract based - so maybe its so many hours per week or month and therefore he is not about every day.

I have never asked him if he plans to go full time within a year or two from now - but get the feeling if he carries on getting the results he has been achieving - he will either go full time - or at least try and have 2 full days a week or say 4 mornings or afternoons to make his money.

Not seen him about at all today - but I know some days he trades after LC up to later evening

EJ

Another pair in a scalp buy from start of this TW at 2 51pm

Reluctant to jump in - as market seems slow and awaiting something still ??

where is MM... I kind of miss the placebo effect :p

Very kind to be remembered.
my plans
1) trade more ( very busy family and work life atm)
2) I still need to develop my ability so see my trades in context of larger picture. Every so often i get flashes of this and when it happens the trades rarely fail.

gold at a critical support imo

Attachments

• gold1.PNG
    gold1.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 69
AU

2 19pm

Could not get over 7684 - but still in a bull price channel for this last 4 hrs above 7648 /52 area

So we should be able to scalp buy again above there - and only hold sells on longer under 35 and 25

AU

From nearly an hour ago

AU price now at 7651/52 area

Cannot just enter a buy - but will see if this next TW we can if 45 to 50 holds as supports

EU

2 13pm

Bounced up to 0793 - and then last 20 mins or so dropped nearly 50 pips

That ruined another 30% stake on a buy - but had 3 pips profit in stop - so not a loss - small consolation

Highs held over 30 mins - so by rights bounces staying under 0775 should be scalp sells again with a test on the supports at the 0725 -30 area

Eu comment from over an hour ago

Now can we buy 0725 to 30 ??

Slow - boring and indecision - maybe all the signs of a set up going on

Out at 4 00 pm anyway - but will just see if any new scalps from 3 39 / 3 40 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.