Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopped out ..........usd has bailed south ........Europeans were the buys ...and are

such is life

Yes - i have supports on the UCad from 2635 -37 - so would expect there to be a turn up there

Under 33 and 30 carry on in a UCad sell

frustrating last trade for me ........I felt usd had one last bolt north but 20mins now of selling :whistling

N

frustrating last trade for me ........I felt usd had one last bolt north but 20mins now of selling :whistling

N

UCad a pair with the 30 min rule on High at 6 22 am time

in theory it should stay under there next 30 mins and only try higher after 7 30 am - if its going to test say above 2647 and 2650

out b/e ............jees i'm off the pace here ...........just missed some easy pips s usd folds south mre and more

30 mins of sustained usd sells ................frustratingly it hasn't really given me an opportunity to find a retrace and step in ........so far

out b/e ............jees i'm off the pace here ...........just missed some easy pips s usd folds south mre and more

my set ups sort of say - scalp buys on the Europeans and AU - but they are are in a bear bias - so will be expecting to sell them a bit higher up

opposites on UCad /UC hf / UJ

EJ

7 03 am

Not so easy as the EU this morning

Scalp buys came in after 6 51 am and 6 59 / 7 00 am - but need over 52 and 56 to stay with

Status
Not open for further replies.