Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl

Fzsy

BP by now should be as good as MM and me

Although he not a straight out and out scalper - I am sure he has learnt a lot more over last 6 months and he should be coining it in now on good days

On bad difficult periods in a session - he likes every good trader - ie we will all have the odd losses - it just how quick we recognise them and get out of them with no side effect and able tp jump back then in a winning trade

Difficult - but with practice and time - and its all possible ;-)

I see, he is a good kid....:)

was respected at the top, but could not get the entry (Irish stampete)

No problem Fzsy

This is where time and PA on a tick etc can always get you 4 -7 pip scalps with just 2- 5 pip stops

You will be with this after a few thousand trades - and I reckon just on PA alone not always possible

Yes you are right about the Megaphone - like my BTTZ range

EU

10 02am

Difficult pair now

Ok under 65 and at 10 am time change a scalp sell - but need under 50 to stay with it

50 -70 is just like a bounce area and BTTZ - it might stay in it for only 15 mins - or be here in another hour

We know over 2470 and 80 back to holding scalp buys and taking more - but unless under 2450 -40 then really cannot hold on to scalp sells as I think supports will try and turn it up

No problem Fzsy

This is where time and PA on a tick etc can always get you 4 -7 pip scalps with just 2- 5 pip stops

You will be with this after a few thousand trades - and I reckon just on PA alone not always possible

Yes you are right about the Megaphone - like my BTTZ range

5mtf

I am taking 10m break..... one trade is also good, when traded 2% per trade will mean 4% in the house..... I will go for that every day.... but I am also looking for 6-8 % per day...when the market is generous...does seem today...I like to be able to stay out when the condition are not optimal...only me

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 61
EJ - 1 Min LR Chart with scalp buy after 10 am and 10 09 am entry area

EJ 1 min chart

Note times and PA and structure and change etc

Stop under 5 pips

So far up 27 pips - drop to 30% - and bank 70% stake

RR on 70% == 5

So on say 0 3 % stake - a 1.5 % account increase

On a 2% stake - a 10% increase on account in under 25 mins

183314d1418812215-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-171214-sb-10-am-ish.png

Attachments

• EJ - 171214 - sb AT 10 AM ISH.png
    EJ - 171214 - sb AT 10 AM ISH.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 775
Do you think this saying refers well to trading?:

"when you swim in infested shark waters always swim between fat people"

lol

Do you think this saying refers well to trading?:

"when you swim in infested shark waters always swim between fat people"

lol

ROFL

Nice quote and yes- very apt in the FX markets

We are the small fish or the ants - and the sharks like big meaty fish or bodies and so we can get away with a lot while we are small / quick and agile.

But when you have a great big cigar on after a massive meal and place 500 lots on the EU one way or other - the rest of the sharks take notice and think - DINNER ;-)

Stay nimble

(y)

10 43 am

EJ

Now out 30% stake on buy as I needed it to stay above 07 area

We might be able to scalp buy above 93 / 95 area ?

EU

Teased up to 2470 - and then dropped to 50 in last TW

Under 65 favours lower - BUT

2440 -2450 ALL GOOD SUPPORT AREA

ROFL

Nice quote and yes- very apt in the FX markets

We are the small fish or the ants - and the sharks like big meaty fish or bodies and so we can get away with a lot while we are small / quick and agile.

But when you have a great big cigar on after a massive meal and place 500 lots on the EU one way or other - the rest of the sharks take notice and think - DINNER ;-)

Stay nimble

(y)

Yes....funny also

Notice your chart on EJ and compered to mine, mine shows a reversal wedge.... yes that was a good trade..

Now EU is at the other side of the megaphone, megaphone are good because traders get trapped, but I will only enter if a see a clear reaction....and mostly I like to see a trend bar.

9 35 am

GU

Difficult one as news was just a red herring and a bit of a bouncy 5 mins

Under 5730 - its a scalp sell and above 5702 - its a scalp buy - ie a BTTZ small range

I need over 5735 and 40 for scalp buying more and under 5701 and 95 for scalp selling more

In between - you just might get fried and set up wrongly

GU comment from over 90 mins ago

Price made 5728 area and then fell and was a scalp sell after 10 09 and 10 30 am

Stopped at 5700 / 02 area

It should drop again if w e cannot make a bounce above 13 pips

EU

10 52 am

Under 2450 at 2447

Should be looking for scalp buy - but for now need over 58 to hold any scalp bounces on

Supports next under 2450 and 45 and 40 and then 2430

GU comment from over 90 mins ago

Price made 5728 area and then fell and was a scalp sell after 10 09 and 10 30 am

Stopped at 5700 / 02 area

It should drop again if w e cannot make a bounce above 13 pip
s

Gu comment from before I popped out

Well we did bounce more than 13 pips above 5700

In fact we then made 5736 before giving up and scalp sells came in again at 11 30 Tw

Above 5705 and 10 favours bounces and tries up again

Would only hold scalp sells on under 5700 and 94

EJ

11 47 am

Done the complete session change over last 3 hrs or so

IE Dropped under 146 00 and 145 90 out of bull price session structure down to 145 68

Really need a retrace above 146 22 and 26 to think a proper try up is on again

Under 70 and 64 back with more scalp sells down to next interim supports and 50 /55 area

EU

11 51am

Bascically in a BTTZ range

2440 -45 - 50 supports - 70 - 80 etc R's

So we need to see a proper move out of range

With News later and FOMC over 7 hrs away - guess we might see a lot happen just yet ?

Out for Lunch

Back by 1 30 pm time for news and a few hrs of US session

EJ 1 min chart

Note times and PA and structure and change etc

Stop under 5 pips

So far up 27 pips - drop to 30% - and bank 70% stake

RR on 70% == 5

So on say 0 3 % stake - a 1.5 % account increase

On a 2% stake - a 10% increase on account in under 25 mins

183314d1418812215-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-171214-sb-10-am-ish.png

Blow me down with a feather, a super clear chart. :eek: Are you feeling ok Peter. :LOL:

Although I must sympathise with you because it was only after posting a 1min chart myself, did I realise to get all the info on one page, you need to scrunch it up.

Good trading to you today.

Best
John

Status
Not open for further replies.