Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

peaked at 148 47 so far - and then fell and now at 148 17

Out of my 30% stake buy at 21 - shame but there was profit still in it

EJ above 146 00 and 10 still in bullish price structure for me - so will be scalp buying again lower - at some time -= maybe after hr change

GU

8 55 am

Red news at 9 30 am

In a bearish session set up still under 5740 /50 and bounces staying under 5710 / 13 can be sold again

Above 5680 is a scalp buy - and need then under 76 and 69 to be selling more under the support area

b-lls on table long EU 1.2463 Stop - 10 guys dont see the point of all your after the event trades please start posting as live as possible

Had forgotten we have loads of FOMC news at 7 00 and 7 30 pm UK time tonight

So really a funny day - need to pace ourselves and it might be quiet in between news periods and will try and be around after 6 45 pm later

Had forgotten we have loads of FOMC news at 7 00 and 7 30 pm UK time tonight

So really a funny day - need to pace ourselves and it might be quiet in between news periods and will try and be around after 6 45 pm later

did you scalp long the 51 past?

b-lls on table long EU 1.2463 Stop - 10 guys dont see the point of all your after the event trades please start posting as live as possible

Morning BP

hope you are well

I AM NOT A ALERT SERVICE - FULL STOP

You know exactly how I trade - and others do when they follow me over months and months

You know the times and the levels etc etc

I am not here to give all traders money on a plate - Its not my job

BUT

For the guys like MM who have followed over 10 months and understand the methods and have done the practice and studied more and learnt all the clues etc etc - Then they know what i am doing - even without me saying it

The other day I had over 50 guests following

I just dont want to help quick buck follow merchants - and so thats why I love to not put it all on a plate.

My method as you know is a very profitable intraday way to make money

I have never printed one live trade result yet - AND NEVER WILL

However for all the trolls / doubters and haters - MM has - and so there the proof it works

You old boy lot must be spitting blood - lol

Still - I love it ;-))

Have a good day

Regards

F

:(
Morning BP

hope you are well

I AM NOT A ALERT SERVICE - FULL STOP

You know exactly how I trade - and others do when they follow me over months and months

You know the times and the levels etc etc

I am not here to give all traders money on a plate - Its not my job

BUT

For the guys like MM who have followed over 10 months and understand the methods and have done the practice and studied more and learnt all the clues etc etc - Then they know what i am doing - even without me saying it

The other day I had over 50 guests following

I just dont want to help quick buck follow merchants - and so thats why I love to not put it all on a plate.

My method as you know is a very profitable intraday way to make money

I have never printed one live trade result yet - AND NEVER WILL

However for all the trolls / doubters and haters - MM has - and so there the proof it works

You old boy lot must be spitting blood - lol

Still - I love it ;-))

Have a good day

Regards

F

So BP is a teaser? Damn!!

Personally I do not like to call live trades (but I do sometime), it put a lot of pressure on myself and the trades (my ego kicks in ), I am here to learn and share, I am not here in measuring noses......

AU

9 11 am

Not mentioned this pair yet

Like GU and EU still in a am morning bearish session - whilst price stays under 8215 /25 area

Range like 80 pips with low at 8139 and scalp buys above 60

Price as R's all the way from 8190 to 8225 - and so it finding an area that might allow us to sell again

Will depend on time and also what happens after UK pound news in 15 mins - etc with effect on dollar strength

:(

So BP is a teaser? Damn!!

Personally I do not like to call live trades (but I do sometime), it put a lot of pressure on myself and the trades (my ego kicks in ), I am here to learn and share, I am not here in measuring noses......

So thats what you use down under :devilish:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    49 KB · Views: 68
GU

9 20 am

Still in down bear session price structure under 5740 and even 55

But big bounce after 8 30 TW and confirmed at 8 51 am start of 9 00 am TW from 85 area and now trying to test 5720

News in 10 mins and maybe a set up - before a spike and another fall

Be Ready for any play the market tries on

Status
Not open for further replies.