Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 mins held on many interim highs and lows ;-)

News can change that though - as news is a free for all - no holds barred game ;-)

Ucad

9 26 am

Been bullish for over 7 hrs - but in that time only risen approx 40 pips

Could easily pullback 20- 25 pips and still be another scalp buy later

Yes

Hope you got it - nice set up and had many clues including time etc

(y)

no sorry, but I was watching it...because of the HL.

this range is placing me at the side (happy).....market is a bit slow...only one trade since Franky, as you know I am struggling to have a better 50% trades which makes me not fluid, I am looking forward to 4-5 consecutive winning trades and I am not forcing atm
two winning trades for me is the next step....

9 35 am

GU

Difficult one as news was just a red herring and a bit of a bouncy 5 mins

Under 5730 - its a scalp sell and above 5702 - its a scalp buy - ie a BTTZ small range

I need over 5735 and 40 for scalp buying more and under 5701 and 95 for scalp selling more

In between - you just might get fried and set up wrongly

no sorry, but I was watching it...because of the HL.

this range is placing me at the side (happy).....market is a bit slow...only one trade since Franky, as you know I am struggling to have a better 50% trades which makes me not fluid, I am looking forward to 4-5 consecutive winning trades and I am not forcing atm
two winning trades for me is the next step....

Step by step

It will come - but it might take weeks and months to get to say 5+ or 10 trades a day and be over 65 / 70% win ratio

BUT

It will happen as long as you stay focused committed and carry on learning PA and price structure - along with time and market gameplay

(y)

EU

9 41 am

Resting and market thinking at 2470 area

From 9 39 am and under 68 its a scalp sell

But

We need under 50 to hold scalp sells on longer- as we should be able to scalp buy again between 50 and 60

no you have it wrong just --- ask papa ------- he calls me a :mad: old school W-nk-r :p

Rofl

Fzsy

BP by now should be as good as MM and me

Although he not a straight out and out scalper - I am sure he has learnt a lot more over last 6 months and he should be coining it in now on good days

On bad difficult periods in a session - he likes every good trader - ie we will all have the odd losses - it just how quick we recognise them and get out of them with no side effect and able tp jump back then in a winning trade

Difficult - but with practice and time - and its all possible ;-)

no you have it wrong just --- ask papa ------- he calls me a :mad: old school W-nk-r :p

Yes I heard that which is not really nice (brutto Papa').

But I understand him a bit, forums like any other systems are dictated by stagnated mentality until they change, changes are not welcoming because they may jeopardise what sustains that system. I have noticed that at one point he had all the system against him. He might be just defending.

Did I see him make a live call? No. Do I care? No. I am learning and he is always available.

EU

9 41 am

Resting and market thinking at 2470 area

From 9 39 am and under 68 its a scalp sell

But

We need under 50 to hold scalp sells on longer- as we should be able to scalp buy again between 50 and 60

7 mins later and 9 mins from ideal scalp sell entry - EU now at 2455

Tease coming into new tw

Down to 30% stake n sell and will hold under 67

Step by step

It will come - but it might take weeks and months to get to say 5+ or 10 trades a day and be over 65 / 70% win ratio

BUT

It will happen as long as you stay focused committed and carry on learning PA and price structure - along with time and market gameplay

(y)

:)

EJ

9 53 am

Close now to falling out of bullish price am session

If we dont bounce above 145 80 - then got to hold scalp sells or look for more on pullbacks staying under 146 10

ok

I see a megaphone ( a bit tight) of the range at the bottom of the last bear trend.

was respected at the top, but could not get the entry (Irish stampete)

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.