Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday 17th December 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

December trading carries on being busy in terms of currency movements.

Although only half way through the month - next week sees the start of the Chistmas Holidays kicking in and even though I expect to trade over many days of the period - volumes and movements will drop off.

I know today we have more UK Pound news - need to check calender again for times and other news etc etc

Hope to be around more than yesterday - although still got one school run this morning which takes 40 -50 mins out my early session

All FX related queries and questions welcome - normal stuff - lets have another good day - and never worry about the odd few losses - keep them small as possible and get out of them as quick as possible if you can

You can always re enter if it then carries on your way - and that only cost a pip or so - a bit different than having a 10 or 15 pip larger stop area

Stay Focused - have regular breaks - and remember - it all can be done

Regards

F

EU

6 59 am

I have been scalp selling it under 2485 - as for me this morning session is so far on a bearish price structure whilst we stay under 2510 and 2520.

Supports are frequent in the 2400 areas - with ones at 2460 - 50 -45 and 2440

Bounces that might try up to say 2490 and 2500 - would not be good enough to turn the price structure for now - but there again - I still plan to make scalp buys when they present themselves - as for me 7 -25 pip moves are my bread and butter - in any direction

GU

7 05 am

Similar to EU in session price structure - bearish under 5740 and 50

Presently at 5722 and its been scalp sell from earlier on this morning under say 35 40 - but have not been in one - so far

Supports - yes the big round number at 5700 - and maybe a few others within 15 pips either side

Would be nice to get a scalp sell under 5733 if it bounces up - but if we get moves - back over 45 and 50+ then start of another different ballgame and price structure

EU

7 08 am

Pity I did not jump back in scalp buy after the hr change - its bounce as been strong and now at 85/6 and I wanted to sell again under 87

Not it yet - and will only enter if we stay under 92 - as above there would indicate a change being tried

Great EU manipulation going on last 40 mins - for sure ;-)

EU

7 11 am

Certainly the hr change money dump on buying the EU from the 75/76 area was big and not a normal bounce etc with traders exiting sells for profits

We are stalling now at 90 and its outside the TW and in synce with the EJ - which I have been scalp buying since 6 30 am as that is in a up price structure and different to the EU

EJ

7 16 am

This pair as been in a bull price structure session set up since 145 80 /85 and over 3 hrs ago

I started scalp buying in the 6 30 am TW from 146 06 and so far took 70% off at 30.

Will stay with 30% stakes on buy whilst we stay above 12 - and if taken out - might look for another scalp buy above 145 95

EU

7 18 am

94 was the scalp sell point - missed it but had not wanted to scalp sell over 92 so not too bothered

For me now 77 to 85 becomes all new support area

I need back under 76 and 70 to be scalp selling again holding any ones on taken earlier

GU

7 05 am

Similar to EU in session price structure - bearish under 5740 and 50

Presently at 5722 and its been scalp sell from earlier on this morning under say 35 40 - but have not been in one - so far

Supports - yes the big round number at 5700 - and maybe a few others within 15 pips either side

Would be nice to get a scalp sell under 5733 if it bounces up - but if we get moves - back over 45 and 50+ then start of another different ballgame and price structure

GU

Bounce was strong like the EU and now price at the 57 33/ 34 level - my sell area

Was not in a scalp buy after 7 00 am and not entered scalp sell yet but wanting to if we stay under 35

7 22 am

European open as seen large bull traders enter on EU and GU

Prior to the 7 00 am open both favoured a bear structure

We now need to see if this changes this hour - or whether its just a quick false set up - again ;-)

EJ

7 25 am

Been taken out my 30% stake buy - but I made good profits on 70% and the rest was still in a stop with profit

Price now at 146 09 after dropping to 05

Still will look for more scalp buys whilst above 145 95 and 146 00

7 29 am

levels were crossed on both EU and GU - but from 7 21 am - start of half hr TW - the scalp sells were on

So the heavy quick money buy dumps came in for only approx 20 mins so far

Will there be another dump before London Open ??

EU

7 32 am

Difficult now

Under 2510 / 20 - still for me a bear price session

But we could still make say 2500 - and then drop 50 -70 pips etc

So we need to see what happens next for more clues

Under supports at 2477 to 85 - then more scalp sells

Staying above supports - we need to see above 2510 for a start

In between - a BTTZ range

A busy last hour for me

Been in 6 scalps - well above normal - but got caught on 2 and lost minus 4 pips in total

Normally I only look for 2 -3 scalps an hour and many hours I might only take 1 or 2 - ie looking for 7 -25 pip moves rather than just 2 -7 pip moves

We have seen play manipulation which as not helped - but all part of the "money game"

Got to pop out in 15 mins

Will pop in before I go and then will be back for around 8 30 -8 40 am for a few hours

See you in a bit

Regards

F

EJ

7 25 am

Been taken out my 30% stake buy - but I made good profits on 70% and the rest was still in a stop with profit

Price now at 146 09 after dropping to 05

Still will look for more scalp buys whilst above 145 95 and 146 00

(y)(y)

Now up at 146 31 again - and out again on 70% for now

GU

Bounce was strong like the EU and now price at the 57 33/ 34 level - my sell area

Was not in a scalp buy after 7 00 am and not entered scalp sell yet but wanting to if we stay under 35

GU

7 48 am

Out now - and exited scalp sell

I took it late at 28 - but its made another low at 5710

Not leaving any on - only left 30% on EJ buy for now

See you after 8 30 am

Stay focused at LO

GL

F

This trade is dedicated to you.

Is called spike and pennants, I like to believe I spotted it myself.:rolleyes:

Pennants normally are continuation patters, in this case is used as a reversal one.

It works well quite often in the right market conditions: market movers up quite fast into resistance (see left) then pulls in a bit and forms a pennants.

risk was 5 made 10

Fzsy

Attachments

• Trade one.png
    Trade one.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
F

I dedicate this trade to you, I like to believe I created :rolleyes:: a spike and pennants

I have noticed it happens quite often in the right market conditions, a pennant is normally a continuation patter, but in this case it works as a reversal, if you back on the left you will see a bit of resistance over there, bulls got trapped....not follow trough...

Fzsy

yes classic. note the retest for perfect entry

EU

7 18 am

94 was the scalp sell point - missed it but had not wanted to scalp sell over 92 so not too bothered

For me now 77 to 85 becomes all new support area

I need back under 76 and 70 to be scalp selling again holding any ones on taken earlier

EU

7 32 am

Difficult now

Under 2510 / 20 - still for me a bear price session

But we could still make say 2500 - and then drop 50 -70 pips etc

So we need to see what happens next for more clues

Under supports at 2477 to 85 - then more scalp sells

Staying above supports - we need to see above 2510 for a start

In between - a BTTZ range

EU comment from previous hr pre LO

Well we dropped under 2477 and more scalp sells were on again

Was not here to take them and not set them up on limit orders - but hope many of you have been able to get in on them

Low so far 2455 with supports at 2440 -50 area

EU comment from previous hr pre LO

Well we dropped under 2477 and more scalp sells were on again

Was not here to take them and not set them up on limit orders - but hope many of you have been able to get in on them

Low so far 2455 with supports at 2440 -50 area

now into range.

Status
Not open for further replies.