UCad

8 42 am

Not traded it so far - but notice another morning high in last 5 mins at 14620

Above 14500 in a session bull bias for now - - all changed in last hour

9 00 am ish

Both EU and GU have been nice last 30 mins - both back up over 20 -25+ pips

Going to have a break and will be back for 9 30 am TW

both back to the 200 ema, yes the 500 LR is very close

Normally - a LR can be quicker and have less lag than a MA - so when you have it fine tuned etc - it should have slight edges over a standard MA - plus when they go over and under price its a better signal etc

See you in a bit

Back now for a bit

Morning DL

Just looking at UJ - from 8 30 am TW when the EU and GU started rising the UJ made that lovely fall

Nice trade and fairly smooth PA for 30 mins or so

Have a good day ;-)

9 29 am

Been a busy last hour

After 8 00 am to 8 30 am - it was not that nice with all the London manipulation

But from 8 30 am to 9 00 am and then last 30 mins - a real traders hour with lots of trade opportunities on so many pairs

Now we are back in many ranges again and we might get BTTZ areas - the type you ignore / leave alone / or accept small pips on scalps

Will update after 10 00 am and post a few charts as well

EJ

9 32 am

last hour on this pair as been really slow and fairly rubbish - after a great 6 30 - 8 oo am period

Nice up trendline from 30 up to 70 area - but 75 -80 all R area

So we need a breach - under trendline by 3-5 pips - or over 75 /80 for more scalp buys

No preference for me - but just want to move out present range

EJ

9 32 am

last hour on this pair as been really slow and fairly rubbish - after a great 6 30 - 8 oo am period

Nice up trendline from 30 up to 70 area - but 75 -80 all R area

So we need a breach - under trendline by 3-5 pips - or over 75 /80 for more scalp buys

No preference for me - but just want to move out present range

After I typed this comment within a few mins 65 went and under TL as a scalp sell

Price now at 9 39 am 147 55 and bouncing

Under 67 on bounces still another scalp sell

Would need over 76 and 81 to be holding scalp buys taken over say 68/69

GL - back in a bit

10 01 am

EU

After a lovely manipulated move down - and then back up - the pair just cannot make over 2400 again for now

2395 -98 seems the interim R

Above there and 2405 - back to more scalp buys for another try up

Under 84 - 77 and 70 scalp sells for lower again

EJ

well I sold under 67 and so far its not gone under 55 and stop at 58

From 65 up again - so exited scalp sell and will now only scalp sell under 54 and 49 - or scalp buy more over 72 and 77 and 82

F

so, normally you do not risk more than 5 pips and when you gain 10 you covered 70%?

Some of my stops on low spread pairs under 0 5 pip are off a 3 or 4 pip stop - but not a hard stop - i use one click in and out for scalping

On pairs with 2 or 3 pip spreads - I need 5 -7 pip stops

So a 10 pip win on say EU or AU is a RR of approx 2 for me

Some of my stops on low spread pairs under 0 5 pip are off a 3 or 4 pip stop - but not a hard stop - i use one click in and out for scalping

On pairs with 2 or 3 pip spreads - I need 5 -7 pip stops

So a 10 pip win on say EU or AU is a RR of approx 2 for me

do you enter at the end of the bar as a stop entry or do you enter during the completion?

do you enter at the end of the bar as a stop entry or do you enter during the completion?

I never bother about candles or bars or even lines

I enter from time - LR's and PA - so whether its a middle of a candle or new one - as long as I see a move even half a pip or one pip on the direction I want then as long as i have all my other clues - then I will enter

I am so none traditional or not a text book trader - I use all the methods I discovered basically myself with the guidance of many others etc

Status
Not open for further replies.