Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7 57 AM

AT 5687 - My scalp buy price on GU

Not bought atm - will wait to after hr change and LO - in case it gets played with and then might get a better lower price to buy

GU

7 57 AM

AT 5687 - My scalp buy price on GU

Not bought atm - will wait to after hr change and LO - in case it gets played with and then might get a better lower price to buy

8 01 am

Yes - it was played with and on the hour dropped 9 pips - before a bounce

A totally manipulated move by LP's

If we dont bounce now over 92 - bias short term as been changed

EU

8 04 am

Now also down at my scalp buy area of 2370 -75 area - price currently 77

Cannot just buy yet - need to see PA over next 5 mins first

8 08 am

Not looking good at LO

Play as mucked up my planned scalps - so got to wait etc to see for more clues

Never just jump in a trade at a price at an important hr change at a market open - as price can suddenly be moved deliberately the wrong way etc

EU

8 12 am

Still falling under 87 and under my buy area at 70 /75 and now touched 69

This could change session price structure - but I get the feeling it might be false to get more EU bears taking new sells

The real clue would be a LL under 2360 next

Above say 63 or 65 - still another HL etc and so structure still then in place for tries up

EJ

7 35 am

Just tested 148 41 - so near edge of lower range

Bounces staying under 55 are sells again - but we do need to see out the range to hold sells on longer.

EJ comment from approx 40 mins ago

It dropped under and out of range - and then bounced to 55 /56

This was also in TW - so after open scalp sold at 53/54 and banked 70% at 40

Will leave 30% on whilst under 51

F

which one the LR value that you use for the main trend, 105?

Depends on TF

On a one min its my 350 to 700 settings

They are longer term - for intrasession - then above 100 to 300 are fairly good for getting a bias

Every platform is slightly different and so play with setting to find the best that work for your style or moves that you want to target etc

Regards

F what is your average % per day if I may?

Most scalps are stakes under 1% of my capital - and 30% trades can be just 0 2% stake size

So a really good day - only 4 -7 % max - purely because I dont use 2% +

Average days - 1.5 to 3% Increases

Bad day - under target - but still a profit 0 5 -1 % gain only

If I was using an account under say 25k then would use 2% size stakes and then my really good days might be 6 -10% - with average 3 -6%

Depends on TF

On a one min its my 350 to 700 settings

They are longer term - for intrasession - then above 100 to 300 are fairly good for getting a bias

Every platform is slightly different and so play with setting to find the best that work for your style or moves that you want to target etc

Regards

I use the 200 ema for direction (long above) which one you suggest instead og the 200 ema? (1m tf)

EJ - took me out my 30% and now trying to fall again

Since LO at 8 00 am - too much play and interference this hour

Lets hope normal service resumes soon

I use the 200 ema for direction (long above) which one you suggest instead og the 200 ema? (1m tf)

Personally 500 setting - but it might be 450 or 650 on your charts - need to play with settings to find the best for all conditions - worth spending a few hrs out of your busy period to try and find best for your platform

You will know when you have found it - as it will be better than a simple 200 MA

EU

8 30 AM

Currently at 2364 - under my bull bias price structure at 70 /75 - but still a HL above 62 - for now

Will just wait to see if we go under 60 and 50

Its still a scalp sell under 87 and 75 and 70 for now

8 01 am

Yes - it was played with and on the hour dropped 9 pips - before a bounce

A totally manipulated move by LP's

If we dont bounce now over 92 - bias short term as been changed

Well we never saw bounce back over 92

We stayed under 85/6 and since dropped to 5660

Its been scalp sell under 85 and still is again on bounces staying under there

Will structure stay now in down bias ???

Too early to say atm

Most scalps are stakes under 1% of my capital - and 30% trades can be just 0 2% stake size

So a really good day - only 4 -7 % max - purely because I dont use 2% +

Average days - 1.5 to 3% Increases

Bad day - under target - but still a profit 0 5 -1 % gain only

If I was using an account under say 25k then would use 2% size stakes and then my really good days might be 6 -10% - with average 3 -6%

good post, saved it:)

EU

8 39 am

On a slightly bigger picture - the EU range so far today is within 40 pips - ie 2360 to 2400

Above 75 - price favours tries up again

Under 75 and 70 - well it depends how strong supports are from 55 to 65

Personally 500 setting - but it might be 450 or 650 on your charts - need to play with settings to find the best for all conditions - worth spending a few hrs out of your busy period to try and find best for your platform

You will know when you have found it - as it will be better than a simple 200 MA

I will play around with it.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.