Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday 10th December 2014 - Pre Opens

G M to all FX Intraday Traders.

Mid week and so far a busy last trading month of 2014

Normal quick reviews and updates along with levels I will be looking at taking intraday trades on a variety of key pairs.

Will check calender to also see what pairs might be favoured.

All entries are with 3 -7 pip stops - but I do not advise that until your have the necessary experience etc

Please feel free to comment etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ

7 07 AM

I will start with this pair this morning - simply because I have already taken 2 scalps on it since the 6 30 am TW

It started with a scalp buy from 147 46 to 74 and at 6 52 am a lovely scalp sell that I am still in from 69 which so far as dropped 18 pips

The pair is in a session bearish price structure under 148 10 for now with a low at 147 12 with supports from 35 to 40

For now scalps both ways will be possible until we see more clues on whats happening next with regards to a proper direction

both EU and UJ hovering around the 200 ema

Hi Fugazsy

You too have a good day

I know at least 90% of all traders use 50 -100 and the 200 ma's of some direction

I dont use one - remember 85 -90 % of all traders lose and some of that I blame on the 200 MA.

Nothing wrong with it - but for me - just really not accurate enough and linear regressions are so much better for intraday trading

Only my opinion - but worth checking out

Regards

F

EJ

7 14 am

Third scalp of the morning and another scalp buy from 58

Need above 76 to hold it on longer though

Better cover EU and GU next

Hi Fugazsy

You too have a good day

I know at least 90% of all traders use 50 -100 and the 200 ma's of some direction

I dont use one - remember 85 -90 % of all traders lose and some of that I blame on the 200 MA.

Nothing wrong with it - but for me - just really not accurate enough and linear regressions are so much better for intraday trading

Only my opinion - but worth checking out

Regards

F

F

Not worry, I know you mean well.

personally I think all indicators are a bit late, price will get us closer, but we all need to create a little island where we can protect our own sanity in this world of uncertainty.

EU

7 18 AM

The EU made 2447/8 yesterday and since fell back down to the 2360 area

This morning another bounce up to just under 2400 with price presently at 2388

From 6 30 TW it was as scalp sell but had not taken it as preferred to scalp the EJ - a bigger mover

Above 2370 -75 I have the pair morning session bias based on price structure - but we need to see back over 2400 for this to be confirmed

Under 2365 and 2350 would be sells and a change of bias

GU

7 24 am

Price structure for early morning session is bullish above 5670 -75 with price currently at 5689 and rising

Yesterday we made a high of 5717 and for me above 5680 is still scalp buys

Not in a scalp on GU atm but more than likely will be in this TW.

EJ

7 26 am

Well you know its my favourite for intraday trading - but resisted taking a 4th scalp in my first hour

Price only made 73 and I needed 76+ to stay holding a scalp buy

Exited at 70 - but out of 3 scalps in the hour made so far nearly my daily target of 50 pips

And really the pair as hardly gone anywhere with price only 15 pips higher than it was when I started

EJ

7 30 am

For now we are still in a range of 147 40 to 75 - 35 pips

Ideally we need to break out by 3 or 5 pips to have confidence with next scalp - otherwise whilst it stays in the range it will go to a BTTZ

EU

7 33 AM

Its carried on as a scalp sell from 6 30 am TW - but been so slow up to last 5 mins - when its dropped another 7 pips

My key area is 2370 -75 and I will want to look at scalp buys around there in a TW

Price currently at 2384

EJ

7 35 am

Just tested 148 41 - so near edge of lower range

Bounces staying under 55 are sells again - but we do need to see out the range to hold sells on longer.

Noticed no major news this morning or today - so today could be the first boring day - but I said that yesterday morning - and then it was still a very busy day - fingers crossed

EU

7 41 am

Be careful with this pair - as its as normal being played with

I am looking to scalp buy above 2370 /75

It dropped so far to 81 - but then bounced from there - higher than it should - straight back to 94 so far
#
It means might have missed my scalp buy - need to see what happens next for more clues

I like better when no news

Yes for swing traders - they really dont want news every few hrs as it will or could mess with the direction of nice rally's - trouble is some non news days can be so slow

Lets hope we have the best of both worlds - nice rally's to stay with - and still good movements

GU

7 24 am

Price structure for early morning session is bullish above 5670 -75 with price currently at 5689 and rising

Yesterday we made a high of 5717 and for me above 5680 is still scalp buys

Not in a scalp on GU atm but more than likely will be in this TW.

GU - comment from 20 mins ago

Price now at 5695 after making 5704

Got scalp buy late at 91 so have exited now 100% and not left a 30% stake on

Want to buy again - ideally above 87

Yes for swing traders - they really dont want news every few hrs as it will or could mess with the direction of nice rally's - trouble is some non news days can be so slow

Lets hope we have the best of both worlds - nice rally's to stay with - and still good movements

(y)

AU

7 51 am

Not bothered with it so far this morning - but for me in a bullish price session structure above 8300

Needs above 8340 to hold or take more scalp buys - otherwise if we fall under 8310 we might test 8285 -90 - but would need lower to say its turning down or going back to a bear session

Status
Not open for further replies.