Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trades I lost all made 10 pips and 5 pips SL were all save protective stop, in a market like this 20 pips TP will just make you lose money, at least the way I trade, because I need to see a move before I move, and that will also make me enter a bit late.........

From tomorrow I will also monitor your TW and key times to see what happens.

I noticed most of the winning trades do fit into the TW but not in the key times, normally a couple minutes both side, the hour seem to work much better, I also had a few 14-15m pass.

Anyway we see...

ta

Time windows work about 80% + of the time - but would agree the other times some moves start or finish is around quarter past hr or quarter too.

I just look out for the hour - 9 mins past - 21 mins past - half hr - 21 mins to and 9 mins too - as my favourite 6 times to see if PA and LR's say a change might be on

Even then maybe 20% dont work to give me more than 5 pips - and only another 10 -15% make over say 20 pips - but generally I get the 5 -15 pip moves quite a few times over the day

See how it goes rest of week

1 09 pm

If you opened a tick chart just before 1 00 pm - you will see the buys come in again on the EU and GU

All very controlled and better on the EU as thats risen from 79 /80 to now 88

Its a great way of taking 3-7 pips if you catch the correct hr changes

EJ

1 13 pm

Looking at this pair again - only because last hour it seemed to go back to normal PA with a nice 30 pip drop from 12 30pm

Wwe have supports from approx 15 to 25 to maybe we can look at scalp buys in next TW's

1 09 pm

If you opened a tick chart just before 1 00 pm - you will see the buys come in again on the EU and GU

All very controlled and better on the EU as thats risen from 79 /80 to now 88

Its a great way of taking 3-7 pips if you catch the correct hr changes

EU now at 2394 and GU made 98 - but was then spiked down - nasty and naughty goings on there for GU

DL's favourite the UJ - was a sell after 11 00 amd now another nice sell after 12 30 pm TW

That's dropped 50 pips - got some on a 30% still

EU now at 2394 and GU made 98 - but was then spiked down - nasty and naughty goings on there for GU

1 29 pm

EU made 2398 so far and GU had another go at 5699/ 5700

Both still scalp bullish but I am sure the Liquidity suppliers are holding orders back or playing with when they are submitted

EJ

1 13 pm

Looking at this pair again - only because last hour it seemed to go back to normal PA with a nice 30 pip drop from 12 30pm

Wwe have supports from approx 15 to 25 to maybe we can look at scalp buys in next TW's

We did not need to test 25 or lower - 28 was a turn start and from 1 21 pm - it was a scalp buy confirmed as well after 1 30 pm at 37

Now price 55 - so possible 25 pips off that one - all within 20 mins or so

Dont worry if you did not make 25 pips - anything over 10 pips is good (y)

2 39 pm

End of half hr TW and really it should be the busy time of day next 90 mins with US and Europe traders both in the market

Lots of manipulation going on today - and a lot of ranging

Will update for 3 pm and next hour

EJ

Hope this makes sense

Above 147 41 - its bullish and a scalp buy

Below 147 75 and also under 30 its bearish so levels to look to take scalp sells etc

EU

2 45pm

Deliberate order holding atm

Above 2400 and 2405 scalp buys or hold any on

Need under 2383 and 75 to be in scalp sells

Its trying up atm - but as been last hr and just be held back by LP playing with order set ups

GU

2 49pm

In a 35 pip range now

Over 5700 and 5710 - scalp buys

Under 78 and 72 - scalp sells

In between - dont get done ;-)

EU

3 09 pm

PA on EU is still scalp bullish above 2413/14

Its end of TW and its still trying up - now at 23

Looks like I have missed out here and really I should just scalp buy on any pullback staying above 17 now

3 20 pm

EU

Interesting PA under manipulation

We made 2425 - above 13 /14 still scalp bullish - we dropped to 15 and then bounced to a LH at 22/3

That was the signal that we should try lower again - but if we dont go under 13 /14 - then its still a scalp buy

Status
Not open for further replies.