Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eu can see more dynamic resistance between 65 and 70 - so really cannot hold any scalp sell yet - unless price drops under 50 without going over 63

I'm much more unsophisticated than you guys and do not, really, understand what is going on. I identified EU as oversold, switched to 5 minute chart and seemed to have spotted the same as MM-- a breakout --and entered long at 0855 for 636. Seeing as it is Friday before Christmas I don't feel like hanging around too much and closed at 1046 for 657 +21. I'm in and out, directly. I don't add or fade, which is what makes you guys tick. Horses for courses.

EU has been in a bear phase since 11th and this morning I traded against the trend, IMO, and the higher we go from here the more resistant it gets. That's my tuppenceworth, anyway.

I'm much more unsophisticated than you guys and do not, really, understand what is going on. I identified EU as oversold, switched to 5 minute chart and seemed to have spotted the same as MM-- a breakout --and entered long at 0855 for 636. Seeing as it is Friday before Christmas I don't feel like hanging around too much and closed at 1046 for 657 +21. I'm in and out, directly. I don't add or fade, which is what makes you guys tick. Horses for courses.

EU has been in a bear phase since 11th and this morning I traded against the trend, IMO, and the higher we go from here the more resistant it gets. That's my tuppenceworth, anyway.

Hi Splitlink

First of all - Well done - a nice trade from a breakout and 21 pips is a good result in under a couple of hrs.

Agree with you summing up on EU - but still have in a long term up trend over 3600.

Also out of interest - what was you stop level on your EU buy ?

Regards

F

Split very neat and tidy with entry and exit , christmas party on you :cheesy: as rumour has it that peter F is a tight b-gger :devilish:

Hi Splitlink

First of all - Well done - a nice trade from a breakout and 21 pips is a good result in under a couple of hrs.

Agree with you summing up on EU - but still have in a long term up trend over 3600.

Also out of interest - what was you stop level on your EU buy ?

Regards

F

SL was a strasight 10 points but, if I had seen it going down I might have moved it below the day's low, which was only a few points lower. Because of possible crashes, etc. I put stops on straight away and adjust later, if I want, but I saw no need to do so this morning.

What's your view for this afternoon regards activity? Worth trading, or not?

yes I se hohw you get that zone

Because all as slowed down - you have to be careful - EU now cannot breach under 50 and 52 is a scalp buy - but that might only be worth - 4 -7 pips as another LH under 62

We are in a BT area - as we need under 49 and 45 -or back over 63 and 66

Until we get clarity and more clues - scalps might only be worth a few pips and you might get caught on them as well - so be careful ;-)

SL was a strasight 10 points but, if I had seen it going down I might have moved it below the day's low, which was only a few points lower. Because of possible crashes, etc. I put stops on straight away and adjust later, if I want, but I saw no need to do so this morning.

What's your view for this afternoon regards activity? Worth trading, or not?

Yes - but might be dead after 4 pm - or after 6pm - US might have fun just dont know really ?

Still hoping to get a few trades in Monday and Tuesday - other holidays I have always seemed to do well - as everyone thinks nothing might happen

GL - and play it as it goes really

Regards

F

Yes - but might be dead after 4 pm - or after 6pm - US might have fun just dont know really ?

Still hoping to get a few trades in Monday and Tuesday - other holidays I have always seemed to do well - as everyone thinks nothing might happen

GL - and play it as it goes really

Regards

F

The trouble, I find, are the very nasty spikes that can occur during these half-hearted sessions. The market cleans out stops in both directions. In any case, I'm not going anywhere so, maybe, I'll get interested.

e/u hard to call for me here

When its hard to call and then there is news within 20 mins - sit on hands and keep your powder dry - its not a sprint - its a marathon journey over years ;-)

You now must have taken over 25 trades and its only half the day - I am not at 9 trades yet ;-))

i agree the account is screwing you - unless they alter your deal you cannot scalp and take just 2 or 4 pips - total waste of time unless you are on $50 or $100 per pip

Regards

F

Interesting - in last 10 mins AU just shot up approx 20 pips and EA dropped 35 pips - have a look MM - forget EU and swissy atm - boring still ;-)

MM...........you remind me of myself a few years back .........jees I was going through a lot of trades an hour when i was focusing on short term action ....hammering it

ease off the peddle....you cant see it yourself as you are in the middle of the action

N

Status
Not open for further replies.