Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
god why bother. check this out for disparity
3.8 pips at 140k gives me 14.36 profit
-3.9 pips at 200k gives me -73 loss

Agree totally out of sync - see what Fxpro say of this example ;-)
You would expect the loss to be more than profit gain - but not 5 times more - only twice maximum

kust sold g/u
here is chart.
note the sinusoidal placement of red pf

Nice Chart MM and I can understand your thoughts

But UK news on the half hr as given it a mild boost - purely so price can go up 30+ pips or so to take out trailing stops etc on GU bears.

Part of the markets master game plan to always catch traders out ;-)

still waiting for detailed reply from fxcm on the first one.
Going to need a great explanation to overcome the obvious problem here for anyoe wanting to do this day in day out. the above and last example seem like daylight robbery on first inspection.
commission = more than 50% of first close profit. Then look at the proportions of the next two.

i thought it was FXPro ?

Although EU is in a scalp buy mood atm - I dont see it going over 50 or 60 max. Will look to be scalp selling in next half hr

F and whats your master plan for GU long/short ?

Hi BP

Well i think its topped for now in the 6400-6500 area and so would expect falls and down bias - but day to day - would still scalp buy and sell and then see what levels go.

For now under 6415-20 its a down mode - but price could easily still try a LH up to 6400

Not so good on forecasting beyond about an hr - for me 2 days or a week is fortune telling :D

where are the stops? 6410?

i think long term swing traders might have them in the 6500= area and so need targets at under 6250 and below.

Many day traders might have them 6380 - 6420 and so if they have sold under 60 then if they under 6280 they will be happy and under 6250 delighted

However both these types of trades have RR's under 3 - even 2 and will take days or weeks

MM -You did an RR of 4 in under an hr yesterday - better payer :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.