Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably not important but notice some negative correlation between EU and Dow

hey dude .............I always suggest people separate out the EURO and the USD into index form and then see how

positive the EURO index is to Equities
negative the USD index is to Equities

you will see its the euro that's not playing ball in last few mins ........

N:smart:

now gotta scoot ...........

NVP, if it is any consolation, I would happily swap my trading with yours today.
I went long on EU at 2485, discussed with F in early morning, and never came out. After the news, I even timed an entry in EJ at 146.07 just to add some "dynamism" to my book. It's true I am currently quite a few pips positive, but that's not scalping, it's swinging, and based on a good dose of luck (news). And while it comes more natural to me, it's what I am trying to change. So be happy and proud of your loss, it carries enormous positive value!

NF

EJ - since 9 00 pm 17th to approx 6 00 pm today 18th - Lets analyse it

Lets look at the EJ for the day

It's risen so far approx 170 pips from my scalp buy chart from 9 00 pm last night

But ...... During the day its been worth over 120 pips on scalp sells - even though its still in a bullish intraday price structure

Lets look at chart - then will explain more

182084d1416335059-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-one-min-lr-chart-price-structure-100-pip-pullback-18th-nov-2014.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - One Min LR chart - price structure with a 100 pip pullback 18th Nov 2014.jpg
    EJ - One Min LR chart - price structure with a 100 pip pullback 18th Nov 2014.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 2,377
EJ - from chart above

Price Intraday structure structure changed last night at approx 9 00 pm

The low happened early on in the day - approx 12 hrs early around 9 00 am at 144 77 area

For the next 6 hrs - we kept to a low and a LH - saying still lower

But by London close and then 5 00 pm - we had a HL with another HL at just before 9 00 pm

Notice the times - as they are also fairly key times in the day

First sign of the HH was at 145 50 at around 10 00 pm

So from then on we had confirmation by Price Action of a change of price structure

My method gave me this from 9 00 pm - as well as a dynamic trendline support from the low 12 hrs early

First sign or clue of a change could be happening was really from 9 30 and 10 00 am - in the morning - 12 hrs earlier - simply because the low had not then been breached

By 145 50 - approx 70 pips above the low - Price Action was confirming the HL's and HH's - so late

From then on we needed to stay above the dynamic trendline supports that also agreed with my 2 longer term LR's

Price did this - ALL day - even with a 100 pip fall from high

Thats what I mean when I say scalp sell in a bullish structure. Normally if you get 20 -30 pips you do well - but nearly 100 pips on one sell in a bullish session - thats great ;-)

Another reason to think I can scalp both ways even on very bullish or very bearish days

This surely confirms it and does away with more myths of the Industry

For me now even pull backs down to 145 70 can still be looked as still in the bullish structure

In fact in reality - we need under 144 65 to come out with a LL and then staying under 146 68 for a LH

Hope this explains structure more

Any questions - feel free to ask

NVP, if it is any consolation, I would happily swap my trading with yours today.
I went long on EU at 2485, discussed with F in early morning, and never came out. After the news, I even timed an entry in EJ at 146.07 just to add some "dynamism" to my book. It's true I am currently quite a few pips positive, but that's not scalping, it's swinging, and based on a good dose of luck (news). And while it comes more natural to me, it's what I am trying to change. So be happy and proud of your loss, it carries enormous positive value!

NF

Hopefully - I can get you to a position that you can scalp and swing and take choices etc etc

Once you can read PA in a price structure - then the world is your oyster - you can scalp when it suits you - and swing when you feel all lines up with the levels

It might take a few months to get there - and then a few more months to keep practising and improving - but believe me - with focus - commitment - study and patience - you will get there

Regards

F

HI there

Tough day for me, missed two great entries (UJ) then got 3 consecutive losses, made all back plus 0.66% shorting GU (single) and UJ (double) covering at the recent swing low.

Got two losses on EU long and one on GU short, on both of them made mistakes drawing level where they existed only in my limited mind.

One of the reason I do not like forex is that news will distort all my capability in reading PA properly as in the case with EU and GU during LO morning, I had a look at Crude and it showed perfect potential for the technical eye without the distortion, also UJ offered during LO morning great set ups due to the absence of news......Anyway all good.

Last edited:
Thank you very much F for your kind words of encouragement. Not sure if it is just better PA reading or a shrink too, I need. Probably both. Not wanting to give in to frustration for not scalping, I decided to have one last go for the day, EJ long at 146.53, stop at 146.46 and target 146.7 (last High, over ambitious, I know). Nice evening to all.

NF

Wednesday 19th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Middle of the week and have not checked the calender yet to see whether we are faced with much red news today - but will do in next 15 mins

I will again today post a few charts on different pairs so you can see how I see price structure for intraday trading

Normal stuff - updates and quick reviews on the main key pairs I will be looking at trading today

All FX related questions are welcome - as well as your own spots or forecasts on what might happen throughout the day

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.