Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far today if I had been trying to trade the usd on the scalps and look for absolute 100% signals I would have been selling it at 5.44 and actually around NOW 8.26...........buying 1 opp at around 7.30.............

yep.one quick flip of the tail and conditions change .........jees its choppy at the moment :eek:

so far today if I had been trying to trade the usd on the scalps and look for absolute 100% signals I would have been selling it at 5.44 and actually around NOW 8.26...........buying 1 opp at around 7.30.............

:?: heads or is it tails (lol)

EU

8 30 am

Back now for an hour - Doctors Appointment at 9 45 am check up from the neck up - see if I have any work left in me lol-

7 51 am and then over 26 and 32 confirmed the scalp buy

Glad you got some pips Fugazsy and all

We are topping at 2547 for now - with a lot of R's at 50 -55 area

Structure shows above 2529 /30 on pullbacks - should be more scalp buys

Will post a chart next

good luck with that ............:cool:

EU

8 30 am

Back now for an hour - Doctors Appointment at 9 45 am - check up from the neck up - see if I have any work left in me lol

7 51 am and then over 26 and 32 confirmed the scalp buy

Glad you got some pips Fugazsy and all

We are topping at 2547 for now - with a lot of R's at 50 -55 area

Structure shows above 2529 /30 on pullbacks - should be more scalp buys

Will post a chart next

F

I wish you well with your appointment. Look after yourself.

Fz

F's words from yesterday made me think that it shouldn't be either scalp or swing. It can and probably should be a mixed of the two. After all, that's what F does when letting a scalp position run (though at reduced size). So without feeling too guilty today, I decided to keep my original long EU. In addition I did try to scalp buy the EJ, but sadly the spread and the chart didn't make for an economical entry yet. Hopefully after the next pull-back. The Yen seems to be the current punch-bag of the market, tricky spikes aside.

EU - Price structure on a 2 min LR Chart for this morning

I cannot use my 1 min or tick chart to show a long enough period - so used a 2 min LR chart

Will use a 1 min to show scalps next

Note structure - with longer LR#s and also up trendlines etc and levels

182098d1416386427-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-19th-nov-14-2-min-structure.jpg

Can you spot this last BTTZ area this morning - ie on the edge in between bear and bull structure

Attachments

• EU - 19th Nov 14 - 2 min structure.jpg
    EU - 19th Nov 14 - 2 min structure.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 911
Cheers Guys - Morning N - yes hope to be back again by 10 30 am after Doctors

Will post the EJ chart next

The price structure on that as been perfect since 9 00 pm Monday evening

8 50 am

Whilst I post the EJ update chart - we must look at the GU and pound cross pairs for next hour - as red news at 9 30 am

EJ - 2 Min chart from 9 00 pm on 17th showing perfect price bull price structure

Cannot show it on 1 min chart over 2 days - but 2 mins shows longer LRs showing bull bias

The 100 pip scalp sell is hardly noticeable on this chart

182102d1416387410-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-19th-nov-14-rally.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 19th Nov 14 rally.jpg
    EJ - 19th Nov 14 rally.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 562
I cannot use my 1 min or tick chart to show a long enough period - so used a 2 min LR chart

Will use a 1 min to show scalps next

Note structure - with longer LR#s and also up trendlines etc and levels

182098d1416386427-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-19th-nov-14-2-min-structure.jpg

Can you spot this last BTTZ area this morning - ie on the edge in between bear and bull structure

I am desperately trying to find what element on the chart is intercepting the 2490 level which was the lower limit of the BTTZ area (bear bias) and I can't see it. Not to mention the upper limit. Can you point me which one is it?

I am desperately trying to find what element on the chart is intercepting the 2490 level which was the lower limit of the BTTZ area (bear bias) and I can't see it. Not to mention the upper limit. Can you point me which one is it?

Yes - will explain

Static - horizontal support or resistance is always stronger then dynamic ( trendline ) S & R

On the chart my main thick black horizontal support is at 2497 /98

Therefore to go to bear session bias we need under there

So I normally allow 5 pips to clear it - but being safe 7 / 8 pips would be enough - even if it bounced then

So in my mind - I look at 2490 - not 2497/8 as the level we need under to start holding scalp sells on - or even taking new ones

Always allow an extra 3 -5 pips min on levels - as charts differ and the market tricks as well - to set of bots etc etc

Hope that helps NF

Regards

F

9 07 am

GU

still testing supports at 5600 again - not be able to get over interim morning high in 25 /30 area

Price structure is bear - but we need under 5600 - say by 5 pips plus to hold on scalp sells

If we cannot break under 5600 - then we will bounce and try up again

First clues on holding scalp buys is above 5617 and 21

9 14 am

approx 15 mins to red pound news

GJ - different to GU as this pair is in bullish session structure like most yen cross pairs - due to the very weak yen

It would need at least a 60 pip fall to turn it from its up bull bias - whereas the GU needs a 40 + pip move up to get it back into a up bull bias

GU

9 16 AM

Now testing under 5600

Remember this could be a pre news set up to trick more bears in

I am a bear atm - but only on the scalp and will exit before news

As soon as we have had news at 9 30 am - in 7 mins time - I am off - but should be back for 10 30 am is

Then around for most of day - could be slow - as main news at 7 00 pm tonight

EU

Look to buy again if not above 2529 - then at 2 other levels - 23/ 24 and last level say 17 /18

GU - wells in bearish still - but is this a set up ????

Good Luck - see you later

Status
Not open for further replies.