Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, let me recommend any reader NOT to use dailyfx.com. Nicer interface, but the PPI was not there.

I have noticed over the years - most calenders have mistakes on them

In a sense its best to look at least 2 to see if they agree - as I have seen mistakes on Forex Factory a few times

Its just as though the trade like traders confused or not always getting the right times etc etc

Yes another conspiracy theory - but I do not trust the financial industry - one bit ;-((

1 49 pm

So far a LH posted at 2532 from 41

We need to see above 45 and 50 really whilst staying above 2505 at least

2517 is my cut off on keeping buys on for now

Only EU trying to make a new daily high atm

GU and AU still scalp bullish - but no new highs

Swissy also close to another new daily low - but not quite yet

2 01 pm

EU made so far 2534 and on the hour having a rest - with a pullback

We need to see this stay above 2517 really

I get the feeling more manipulation going on atm - trying to throw many bulls out etc - before more rises

hey all

jees sorry but I have been a little awol these last few days on various errands ........job interviews ,sorting out cars, and now playing Florence nightingale to my mother in law bless her who is under the weather ...............my wife is in Germany on business so muggins puts on the nurses outfit and goes plays nursemaid in the retirement home

will try to get to table later this week ......ive also been reading up a lot on forexperians excellent threads here (again) and will be applying the principles to what I do already

I have to say I do like those LR indicators ..........they are very similar to some bespoke envelope indicators I have created over the years........they are good ..........and very useful !

good hunting
N

usd has been weak all day since opening doors on Asian ................it wont get anywhere near yesterdays low I suspect.....................but my suspicion's for a retrace north may come true later

meanwhile if I was scalping into a trend it would be selling the usd until further notice ........at this moment the 1 mins are driving north but heading for a resistance level ..so another sell bus coming any minute

N

Last edited:
last 2 minutes in fact..lets see if it rolls .........sell usd.......every usd pair is in same situation

last 2 minutes in fact..lets see if it rolls .........sell usd.......every usd pair is in same situation

still holding ...........battle going on in market .........is it going to turn ?

gu is most aggressive as a buy.......already 10 pips up on recent low

hey all

jees sorry but I have been a little awol these last few days on various errands ........job interviews ,sorting out cars, and now playing Florence nightingale to my mother in law bless her who is under the weather ...............my wife is in Germany on business so muggins puts on the nurses outfit and goes plays nursemaid in the retirement home

will try to get to table later this week ......ive also been reading up a lot on forexperians excellent threads here (again) and will be applying the principles to what I do already

I have to say I do like those LR indicators ..........they are very similar to some bespoke envelope indicators I have created over the years........they are good ..........and very useful !

good hunting
N

Hi N

Really pleased if its all lining up and making sense etc

Look forward to when you have some more free time and hopefully I can help assist you get your method as good as possible

Have a look at some of the charts from last night and this morning

Got the EJ scalp buy from 9 00 pm last night - and it peaked 170 pips later today- unfortunately most on just 30% stake

Regards

F

yep........we have seen a small retrace south on USD index ........

jees F................it take a large set of spericals to call the market turns ...........I can see the retraces back into trend but these ones are brutes .........

I would never have had the balls to call that EU anywhere near 2503 on a 1 min.........!!

N

EU

2 56pm

Was a scalp buy from 2 51 pm at 2507

So far made 14 - but need over 22 to hold it on

Lets see if 2505 area holds and goes 30 mins with no breach

perhaps that's the way I start to adopt the LR based system..........I start on the obvious ones going with the underlying trend and then work my way up !

yep........we have seen a small retrace south on USD index ........

jees F................it take a large set of spericals to call the market turns ...........I can see the retraces back into trend but these ones are brutes .........

I would never have had the balls to call that EU anywhere near 2503 on a 1 min.........!!

N

Well even 7 -9 pips in the kitty is OK on a scalp

We need to see if 2503 /5 holds for 30 mins from posting next

Posted some structure charts on EU from Friday early this morning

Will do some more over rest of day

Status
Not open for further replies.