Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I like the LR's more and more............I had kaufman adapted Ma envelopes incorporated into some of my systems to give me the speed and flexibility I needed ......but i'd never really considered using some multiple setting LR's before to create the envelopes

hmmmmm

N

Hey NVP, Hopefully you can get more time to focus on Forex, your time will come sooner or later.

Hats off to Forexmospherian (y), this last few days has seen even more involvement and questions and you never failed to provide answers and feedback. This is gold, sadly a lot of people don't see it when it is right in front of their eyes...

I can see it all coming together, Intraday with medium and long term time frame, victory is at reach :)!

Cheers,
SW

Hey NVP, Hopefully you can get more time to focus on Forex, your time will come sooner or later.

Hats off to Forexmospherian (y), this last few days has seen even more involvement and questions and you never failed to provide answers and feedback. This is gold, sadly a lot of people don't see it when it is right in front of their eyes...

I can see it all coming together, Intraday with medium and long term time frame, victory is at reach :)!

Cheers,
SW

Hi SW

It is a Eureka moment when it all starts to make sense

You can never be 100% correct - but over 65 and 75% for thousands of trades is a definite YES

GL to you Sunwest - I will post more etc this week to assist etc etc

Regards

3 07 am

EU clues we have now

Under 2578 - 41 - 34 and now 22 and 16 - Eu is still bearish

But above 2443 and 2475 and 85 - EU is bullish

So the war is in the middle now

Let it commence etc and join as as the prices are reached etc etc

We are dealing with bar stewards really - manipulating the orders - but the fact they can be read - pity the regulators cannot read them - lol

The manipulation took me out a perfectly good scalp buy above 2505 before

Still I never worry - i got them sussed ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.