Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 09 am

EU low on pullback so far - 2469

2471 after 7 00 am became a scalp buy again - but we can only hold above 78 and 82 for now - otherwise it will be false

EU comment from approx 25 mins ago

Well it breached 78 and 82 - now made 2489

I can leave 30% stake on from say 74

EJ

Similar - still got a 30% stake on with stop in profit

Good Morning Everyone :), great posts on LR and chart Forexmospherian :). Hopefully I can do a few good trades this morning.

7 38 am

AU and GU also carrying on session bullish atm

Got to pop out in next 5 mins or so - but will be back 8 30 am time for a few hours

Will update both EU and EJ charts later

Any questions queries etc etc - welcome

Must check calender as well for when I am back

See you in a bit

F

Good morning all.
Thanks F for your charts, last question about them, could you drop a colour code table, so that we can all use the same standard in our charts when posting? Something like LR15=>Orange, LR25=> Red, etc.That's only if you think it's helpful. It might just be me not having developed an eye yet.

Good morning all.
Thanks F for your charts, last question about them, could you drop a colour code table, so that we can all use the same standard in our charts when posting? Something like LR15=>Orange, LR25=> Red, etc.That's only if you think it's helpful. It might just be me not having developed an eye yet.

Morning NF

Yes - I did one for my old charts on black back ground

I will update this week with white back ground - as I have used different colours and slight changes etc

Will also post some more scalp example etc on the 1 min

Have a good day

F

8.27am Support at 2483 seems to hold and I am in 2485 with a stop at 2481 with a 10pip target just below the big number. We'll see how it goes...

8.12am I use a 7-ticks chart and I seem to see a SHS on EU at the mo and coming down the right leg

With a tick chart you will need to play with settings

At one time on a 5 second tick chart i was using a 1500 LR setting for one of my longer settings that can be just a 750 on a 1 mins

Its amazing how every chart platform and time frame can have so many differences - but once you have the correct settings - you will notice them yourself and they will line up with moves - time after time

Regards

F

I am very keen on reaching the "nirvana of LR alignment", which is very likely the reason why I am pestering you with pedantic questions on charts...

EJ

8 36 am

Notice price as made 145 80 this morning so far

Last night at 9 00 am it was around 144 97 -145 00 for the scalp buy - and you would have only needed a 5 pip stop

During its rise up - there as been several 15 + pip retraces etc - but from the start you never needed more than a small stop - simply because we caught the interim low and used time to help us with our decision making - ie 30 min rules - etc etc

I am very keen on reaching the "nirvana of LR alignment", which is very likely the reason why I am pestering you with pedantic questions on charts...

No problem

When its been good and I have pips in the kitty - i have time on my hands and have no problem answering questions etc

However If I had 3 bad trades this morning and was down 15 pips or so - then I would have to put them on the back burner - and the chart postings - but so far a good week - and its only Tuesday am still (y)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 121
EU

8 41 am

Will post an updated chart from yesterday - might have to use a 2 or 3 min to get all in to see

So far we cannot get over 2495 - but above 2481 still in a bullish mode for now

Will get onto other pairs as well - we do have UK Pound Red news at 9 30 am and EU at 10 00am

As I type EU trying 97 now

Status
Not open for further replies.