Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
trouble is on the EU now - its in a BTTZ area for me

I really need to see either over 75+ or under 40

For me - between say 50 and 65 - i would leave alone - or scalp for 1 to 5 pips only

EU low now at 3 50 pm - also now gone over 30 mins with no breach

another clue favouring higher next 30 mins if a recent high say 63/4 is breached

otherwise need another approx 25 mins to go under last low

Just coming up to 4 00 pm and the PA is in trick mode and slow and boring

This might be to set up a false move - or genuine indecision - or more likely a reason to see whats going on will all stop areas etc etc

I cannot trust PA in BTTZ areas enough to leave any scalp on for more than a few pips

We need new proper breaches etc - and not false breaks to enter for larger moves above 10 pips

GU needs a breach above 61 and 65 to hold scalp buys on longer

Pullbacks staying above 41/2 are still scalp buys again for now

4 20 pm

Out i n 10 mins and not back to 5 30pm

This is the problem with BTTZ areas - they can last anything from 30 mins to even 3 hrs or so

EU still in one and then AU and GU trying up - but not making a lot more progress

WE might know more after 4 30 pm - but for now just boring - too much teasing going on

Can EU at least make over 65 or 68 for a start or not ??

changing the subject..........i'm re-reading through F's other thread and where TRO codes the system............amazing process

N

Hi NVP,
I have been trying to build a complete picture of Forexmospherian's set up and guidelines for some time now. Unfortunately the size of this thread is now of biblical proportions and without wanting to be accused of being lazy, I have got a few questions for you, while F is away.
He has promised to shed some light on how to use those LRs, but in the meantime, could you let me know what values those 9 LRs are (I have seen many charts, but I can't see them clearly), the link to the other thread you are referring to and what you mean by "where TRO codes the system".

I apologise if I sound demanding, just trying to understand better.

Hi there, seems Draghi has moved EU down in his speech.....I guess that what he wanted or what Germany wanted, a part of that EU has been in range just before and afterwards.

I noticed nice and clear swing in UJ

Hi NVP,
I have been trying to build a complete picture of Forexmospherian's set up and guidelines for some time now. Unfortunately the size of this thread is now of biblical proportions and without wanting to be accused of being lazy, I have got a few questions for you, while F is away.
He has promised to shed some light on how to use those LRs, but in the meantime, could you let me know what values those 9 LRs are (I have seen many charts, but I can't see them clearly), the link to the other thread you are referring to and what you mean by "where TRO codes the system".

I apologise if I sound demanding, just trying to understand better.

Hi NightFlight, for LR setting and explanation see this thread and post 14:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...near-regression-indicator-over-8-years-2.html

I am also programming in cAlgo F. methods and I think I missed TRO section too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.