Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fugaszy, I have been able to re-enter at 76 (and placed an initial conservative large stop 10pips below, just under the last bottom). Maybe you still have a chance to jump on?

I am not happy with myself here, it was a clear trade...I have been watching all along but I was posting on the right time.....well lesson learnt.:)

I miss many good scalps - because I feel not everything is right

Never worry - as there will always be another good trade in next 30 mins etc

Sometimes you have to go with the flows etc - but my quick 3 lrs always get me staying with scalp bias

UChf / Swissy as dropped over 40 pips so far today - showing a weaker dollar

Price now at 9606 - and falling as EU rises at 9 23 am

Morning BP

still long from above 74 - but you are correct - above 90 -92 - trying up again for now

We seem to be staying under 2500 on purpose atm

GL

Have a good day

Regards

EU

9 25 am

Finally above 2500 - now at 2506 and still teasing up

GU news in 5 mins - will lock in profit on 30% part at 2497

pete how about showing one of your 60+ year old charts showing why entry from 74 :cheesy::devilish:

LOL

Well actually - that was my 30% Stake stop - which was already in profit after scalp buy at 7 02 am this morning

Check notes out - I then left 30% stake on but got scalp from 71/72 area

Its will show on the EU chart this morning I think ?

EU

9 37 am

If we rely on a dynamic support off an up trendline - then whilst EU stays above 2493 - we are still in an up scalp buy bias

OK - you can get say 5 -10 pips off sells - but we should be able to buy again above 93

If we fall under 89 and 85 - we drop out of this bias - and then we rely on 68 -75 keeping us in the bull session structure

9 31 am

Yes its a scalp buy on GU above 42

Can I trust it atm?

No

5667 high so far - we need to see dust settle

Hope you don't mind guys, I have a great illustration of market behaviour when in news. On the left I introduce you to Miss Bear, on the right Miss Bull. Snapshot taken at 9.32 am ;) Looks like dust has set now :LOL:

Attachments

• PF01.jpg
    PF01.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 79
9 50 am

Going to have a break - and a bacon sarnie

Back some time next hour

Just thought - RED EU news at 10 00 am

Will stay for that first - then take a break

F,

Re: EU, in the 30min chart I read that if we go above the 2506, the next resistance is at around 2515 (the left shoulder of the SHS whose head was yesterday at 2.30pm with H 2578. Having seen most of the LRs aligned in an upward trend, can you see EU going through this initial R and aiming for the 2570 level of yesterday?

Hope you don't mind guys, I have a great illustration of market behaviour when in news. On the left I introduce you to Miss Bear, on the right Miss Bull. Snapshot taken at 9.32 am ;) Looks like dust has set now :LOL:

Love Miss Bull and Miss Bear - will have to find my picture of Holly Grail - now she is a cracker ;-)

Both EU and EJ just jumped up again at the start of this TW

Red EU news at 10 00 am - so lock in profit - or exit even

You can always enter again if it goes up again

Its great when you achieved your daily target even before London Open at 8 00 am

I dont get too many mornings like that - as not been leaving 30% trades on overnight normally - unless they are already up 30 -40 pips already and have not had loads recently as been taking the profits in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.