Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8.49am (beginning of TW) almost all EU LRs in a 2m chart seem to have a positive slope (apart from the quickest, which is tracking the current pullback). I remember you said that it would be a pre-requisite for a big move. Any thoughts?

EU - 2 Min LR chart showing yesterday and early 18th am

Check out other EU 2 min chart I posted last night

This is continuation for this morning

Notice price structure bearish yesterday after a bull Friday PM

From Midnight - structure changed to scalp bullish

182052d1416300712-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-nov-18th-2-min-lr-chart.png

Attachments

• EU - Nov 18th - 2 min Lr CHART.png
    EU - Nov 18th - 2 min Lr CHART.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 455
Yes. Are you taking trades before that also red for EU 30 minutes later...

Scalps - I would take up to say a few mins before the news

For news I dont like to be in scalps - but will leave 30% stake trades on if there are enough profit already in the trade

I normally try to get a new trade within 9 mins of the news

Sometimes I enter after 2-3 mins if it looks good and I can get the price I want

Othertimes - if we get 2 way spikes etc etc and bad PA - I might leave until next time window after the 9 mins

Scalps - I would take up to say a few mins before the news

For news I dont like to be in scalps - but will leave 30% stake trades on if there are enough profit already in the trade

I normally try to get a new trade within 9 mins of the news

Sometimes I enter after 2-3 mins if it looks good and I can get the price I want

Othertimes - if we get 2 way spikes etc etc and bad PA - I might leave until next time window after the 9 mins

Crisp and clear.

Please let me know when you enter a trade as a live call, would be very much appreciated if you can, otherwise I will understand....

seems like market is waiting.....if that is the case I also wait, market is my best friend...

With regards to the GU - yes we know price as been falling from over 6000 to under 5700 etc - but we do have some decent supports from 5630 -40 area and so as long as we stay ideally above them and 5644 - we have chance to try up to 5670 and even 5700 area again

If news is bad and we go under 5630 - then would not look so good and you would expect more new lows

With regards to the GU - yes we know price as been falling from over 6000 to under 5700 etc - but we do have some decent supports from 5630 -40 area and so as long as we stay ideally above them and 5644 - we have chance to try up to 5670 and even 5700 area again

If news is bad and we go under 5630 - then would not look so good and you would expect more new lows

moving before the time, do they know more than we do? 5645 broke

GU

9 05 AM

Price is being pushed down prior to the news and atm its under 5644 and testing supports at 5630 -35

I think this is pre news manipulation

GU

9 08 am

Bounces on GU staying under 5654 are sells again for now

You might get a scalp buy above 33 for 45 or 50 + but remember this is all Pre news set ups to fool and trap traders

The fact that the EU and AU are still bullish - with weak dollar - means GU is being played with for news

GU

9 05 AM

Price is being pushed down prior to the news and atm its under 5644 and testing supports at 5630 -35

I think this is pre news manipulation

Manipulation to bring quite a few bears in and then perhaps at news time a quick spike down before turning back all the way up and frying all the bears? Time will tell... but definitively wise not to trade exactly at news time.

Manipulation to bring quite a few bears in and then perhaps at news time a quick spike down before turning back all the way up and frying all the bears? Time will tell... but definitively wise not to trade exactly at news time.

Yes - and we might get 2 way spikes as well on GU at news as well

When a pair is out of sync with other pairs prior to news - then you know something is being set up

GU could drop another 50 pips or more under 5630 - but for now you have to suspect manipulation to get more bears in - and trap them

Might be wrong - and if I am - I will look for a sell after news if we stay under 5630

All the yen crosses are seeing nice rises - due to such a weak yen for now and Japan's economy problems etc

I am loving my EJ trade -(y)

I am not happy with myself here, it was a clear trade...I have been watching all along but I was posting on the right time.....well lesson learnt.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.