Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some scalper got EJ scalp buy from big round price at 132.000 area - as that went up 37 pips before stalling for now - no did not get any of that - remember I am on real money and cautious - not in a demo contest - when in easy ;-))

AU stopped at 9453 and just checking how long its been posted - approx only 15 mins - so really another approx 15 mins to try lower - and if not broken - time to look for scalp buys at prices over 56

EU as gone approx 18 mins so another 12 mins or so to try lower and if not more scalp buys - price as just done another HH at 3331- - but only have 30% still on that scalp buy

AU looking as though it will try under the low within the 30 min time span - yes as I type ;-) I will take that with 70% off the scalp sell

Au does have interim support around 50 level and we are coming up to another hr change as well - will there be a bounce soon ?

i think we might be going into boring mode for a bit soon - after all the action of last 90 mins or so

EU up at 3336 - but only have 30% left on over 29 - so 1 lot only - I must be a cheap skate today ;-)

Amazing - i make nice money buying the EU - and when I should have been holding sells on EU earlier before the 2 news items - I made nought - nothing off it - see am human - ie i make mistakes like all of us ;-)

OK - EU struggling just under 50 and 46-48 - will take last part of scalp buy off. After it pullbacks - I might try another scalp buy with a bigger stake - notice more EU red stuff later on this evening in approx 5 hrs time or so - will it be more fun then ;-)

No 64 - 60 highest and out at 57 for just under 5 pips - - but worth it - but not adding to my tally here as its too quick a scalp to post early . Under 41 it will be scalp sells - but might wait for another scalp buy lower now after half hr change

Hmmm....from the time you posted that last trade, the euro only seemed to go down.
I can only imagine you posted the trade when you were already apparently making 5 pips plus?
And at the time you posted your exit for a +5 were were down -10 from your entry.

Surely you can see that this is all a bit ridiculous.

I won't post here anymore and will leave you too it, but I suggest a different format.

EU now made over 64 and up 73 - but missed it - as on a telephone call and eating as sandwich - and so out of focus.

3377 to 82 - seems quite a bit of resistances - might be worth trying to hold or scalp buy up to there and then look as scalp sells - unless it pushes up past 90 - and then wait still before trying scalp sells

HI Scholfield - actually I agree with you - any scalps that take less than 5 mins are not worth posting here - simply because unless you refresh every min - no body sees them and so I have decided not to count them here in any daily tally on this thread - instead will try and focus on calling trades that will last 15 -60 mins and make over 15 -20 pips - like EU scalp buy after low and the big 3300 number - in fact I was a bit late getting in that so now I have not made 50 + pips out of EU

2.48pm UK time and out now for a bit so out of all trades with no free trades on at all or anything.

AU / EU / GU all made bounces back from lows - and I made my best pips from the EU and also from the AU bounce above supports mentioned before at the 9450 area.

Easily done over my 50 pip target today - but not counting any scalps under 7 pips in future is any tallies I do.

Hope to get a few more in before London close and also will be around for news later on today

Hope you have all had a better day than me - as even though I have surpassed my daily target and made decent money - my performance was below par - and not up to my standard

Must focus more ;-)))

Last edited:
Attached - one of my working AU charts for today - naked chartists must hate me - but they are just not accurate enough ;-)

Attachments

• AU - 71113B.JPG
    AU - 71113B.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 279
Keep an eye on EU and Swissy for changes maybe next hr - ie swissy as supports at 9187 -90 area and EU as resistances at 3378 - 83 area - both pairs are near these prices and so if they cannot breach them - you will be able to take up a scalp sell on the EU and scalp buy on swissy again ;-)

Might not be around to join in - but all depends on the next 2 time windows ;-)

420 posts in, and all we have are ramblings and so called trades, his claims are bogus, never once has he posted evidence of his claims or anything else that comes out of his mouth. We are just expected to believe him/

Can I make suggestion guys, lets all return to trading AND LEAVE TO RAMBLE TALKING TO HIMSELF ALL DAY LONG.

Problem solved

Last edited:
Actually that's a brilliant idea Dinos

Please stick to it and let me keep focused in my own thread - doing my own calls etc - as i am happy - so please leave me to it ;-)

Meanwhile out of the 60+ calls I have made so far this week - according to you they are all bogus etc etc etc etc

Please someone - lead him away ideally with 2 turns left ;-))

Regards

F

PS - which profile do you use when its not Dinos - if you have been here since 2003 - ie 10 yrs - you should be good - so why have you not got your own thread doing your own calls ???

Missed some nice moves whilst been out and did not get back to after London close.

Draghi on in approx hour and half and I would have thought the market would have been slow and having a breather.

The EU and GU did break higher whilst the swissy did manage to break through supports by 25+ pips before a bounce back up to them

GU high so far in last 2hrs as been 6091 - and now at half hour window will be try and breach it with a false move up higher - or can we scalp sell now ?

Dont know just yet - but will do in next 7 mins or so ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.