Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up to hr change and the next EJ resistance area is really approaching now - ie 80 -83. With it being the hr time window - i will look at taking off scalp buys and looking at scalp sell now if this area is not breached in next 8 -10 minutes

To look at scalp sells on EJ and to hold we really need under 70 and 66 and then any pullback staying under 76

131,81 high at end of my hr time window - so not breached above R area - but still not ready for a scalp sell.

We know if we breach this R area - we than have 92 and the big number 132.000 as more R - and probably then another one at 132.10-15. So hold scalp buys over say 86 or so - but meanwhile now under 71 and 66 it would be scalp selling time

Also notice Eu still trying up again - and Swissy falling - need to check out calender and know we have NFP today as well - should be fun ;-)

Last edited:
EJ now at 9.15am at 131. 90 - pulled out over 85% of all scalp buys now and down to less than 1 lot - so not keen to add more entering 132.00 . Scalp sells need now under 76 - 73 and then hold

Notice at 9.30am -more GU news - so that might be interesting then so will check that pair out

The EJ got to slightly over 91 and then fell - so now in scalp sell at 76 but need 70 to let go to hold all on

still no try under 72 - so out of the rest of scalp sell at 75 rather than waiting to see if it goes back to 79+ again.

It is a scalp buy again over 74 - but not in that one

The GU news was a non event this morning - there was a bounce up - but hardly inspiring as at this moment

Will keep an eye on it for next hr meanwhile EJ trying 82 - but did not take the scalp buy at 74 as mentioned - because dont want to scalp too much - but instead wait for better movements ;-)

EJ - above 131.70 - still in up scalp bias - but high 91 - so really if you do scalp buy whilst price tries higher - we would need over 83 and 87 to hold them on.

Once 72 and 70 goes then next supports already mentioned - ie 66 being one of them

Nice move up here on EJ - and now over last high by half a pip for me - atke 70% off any scalp buys - I only got in at 83 and 86

EJ - at hour change - and if we dont get over 94 now in next 9 -12 mins then will take rest of scalp buy off and look to see if we are now topping

Coming to end of time window - and now - No over 88 will exit rest of scalp buy and under 80 scalp selling but only holding if 74 and 70 let go

10,25am - out for 40 mins or so - need under 70 and 66 to really be holding scalp sells - and over 85 and 88 more tries at highs I suppose - GL

[QUOTE - if you have been here since 2003 - ie 10 yrs - you should be good - so why have you not got your own thread doing your own calls ???[/QUOTE

Very simple explanation, after 15 years of trading, I have no desire or inclination for self promotion, there are no tangible benefits what so ever in doing so.

Can I earn money from doing it? No!, no point in doing it then.

I prefer to focus on the job in hand, trading, earning my family a comfortable living with the least amount of stress possible during the working day.

This will be my last communication on your thread, you'll be glad to hear.

Hi Dinos - that sounds like a very sensible reply. I know we are all different as traders - and therefore we all react in different ways.

i find trading a very lonely business - especially after spending some much time in business - communicating all day with so many other people - working on your own seems strange.

i also need pressure to focus and function better - always been driven by hitting targets etc etc and so I found I just had too much stress trying to trade on 15 /20+ full lot sizes per pip and now am far more comfortable knowing my losses are limited to less than a $1000 dollars per trade - and that i will not see up to $5k coming off my account balance some days - which had made me realise - ok you want pressure - but its got to be pressure you can handle and not worry about.

Those 2 reasons are the only ones for me being here and on the internet .

You are always welcome here Dinos - either complaining or even agreeing - i don't mind - and I wish you continued success with your own trading

Regards

F

OK - nearly 12.30pm UK time and market slow awaiting news in next hour at 1.15pm and NFP at 1.30pm

The EJ - is presently in a range of approx 17 pips - ie 88 down to 71. Proper breaks either way are needed to show a direction - but you can scalp a 17 pip range - even if your limited to gains under 7 or 10 pips.

My median midway S & R lines are between - 78 and 81 - below sell down to low and over scalp buy for highs Use 2 trendlines on a 1 min chart to assist you and whether we will break out before the news events - I doubt it - but never assume anything in this market ;-))

Out prior to NFP and hope to be back in US session but might be able to forecast some levels during next 30 mins

EJ - range move down now with another low of 69 - so now under 78/9 scalp sells and only scalp buy or hold if price goes back over 80+

Status
Not open for further replies.