Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
midday - and GU interest rate news used as an excuse to spike it down 30+ pip

On GU - you can only really be scalp buying over 86 and 92. Under these levels - you get the feeling the Eu and now maybe the AU will try and take it lower

If a post contravenes site guidlines then report it and it will be addressed. What will not happen is mods being harassed into taken action that suits the agenda of a few people but that do not break the site guidelines.

Hi Schofield - well I hope it does stay under your stop - but I am back in a scalp buy at 90 as the prersnt low at 87/88 as not breached the support area.

We have 9497 / 9500 as resistance and really 9480 -85 as support

One will go

Need to be on the right side of which one goes and to check its not false as this is nice game play atm

No 97 again and I will pull scalp buy at any level with at least 1 pip profit

GL

Last edited:
AU - in scalp language - we have a high at 97 and then a LH at 952 - and now need under 91 to create a LH and LL scenario on a 1 min

I then have dynamic support of an uptrendline at 89-91 area and then normal interim supports at 84/86

So we know if these supports let go - the scalp sell is confirmed from LH at 94952

No under 87 and 85 though and we still might try another bounce up.

For scalpers - we can still make money out of these "bermuda triangle area" as stops can be ultra tight and targets 3 -7 pips.

I prefer proper trades over 20 pips with 5 pip stops - but unfortunately they are just not avail able ever trading hour of the day - shame ;-)

Need to check out other pairs as well

GU and EU still been falling - AU still not wanting to join that path yet - EU more support at big number area around 3500

AU - above 91 still a scalp buy - and really under 97 / 00 still could be a sell off area - so 96 and 90 are the two key prices - and both still might be tested

If a post contravenes site guidlines then report it and it will be addressed. What will not happen is mods being harassed into taken action that suits the agenda of a few people but that do not break the site guidelines.

I'm confused as to why my post reiterating the commission issue was removed in response to a challenge from the OP? Which guidelines did that break?

Furthermore, ffsear was interacting with this individual earlier in the thread today, after the threatening behaviour of last night, suggesting he had read the posts and yet didn't act to remove the blatant threat of corrupt police action until later on.... but immediate action was taken to subsequently censure pb and myself.

All feels a little wrong.

Hello random - so commissions are more important than having more winning trades with higher positive pips than losing trades with small pips - ie making money ??

You have not tested me at all - all you have shown is that you think I am somebody else or a fraudster - which I am 100% not - as yet again repeat - not selling anything etc etc

I never said you were selling anything. I said you were telling porkies about your situation.

Commissions are of total interest to scalpers since they are the primary reason higher frequency trading is a negative yield venture for retail types.

You failed to address my questions about commissions and said you'd get around to them later, and again you avoided them here.

As I said in that post, you may well be the best scalper who ever lived, but you do not trade size, and you have never traded 2.2 million clips if you pay 10k commission in a few months and think an ECN can legitimately offer zero spreads. You needn't worry about me though, because with zero spreads you're about to make an absolute fortune with a breakout trade on the bid rate and press conference. The market has no way to take people out who don't pay a bid/ask.

AU - on your 1 min chart - do now an up trendline from 88 touching 91 and extend - above it still higher - and if it drops below - take more scalp buy stake off

Furthermore, ffsear was interacting with this individual earlier in the thread today, after the threatening behaviour of last night, suggesting he had read the posts and yet didn't act to remove the blatant threat of corrupt police action until later on.... but immediate action was taken to subsequently censure pb and myself.

All feels a little wrong.

The post was never reported. If you think a post breaks guidelines, please use the report button (small red flag)

Me (or any other mods) posting on a thread is in no way a suggestion that we have read and every single post.

Last edited:
i promise you Random - that I will properly address your question - probably at week end - and i did comment you were making very valid points there

Regards

F

The post was never reported. If you think a post breaks guideline, please use the report button (small red flag)

Me (or any other mods) posting on a thread is in no way a suggestion that we have read and every single post.

Could be true, but seems like PB is more proactively moderated than people who intend genuine harm.

"Seems like" - I'm sure. As i said, a lot of work is done behind the scenes that you don't know about. When I first became a moderator here, I was actually amazed at how well organised the whole system is, and how much hard work actually goes into these forums.

Last edited:
EU now at support area of 3500 - it wants lower - but PA on that pair - just not nice atm
As I say that bigger fall spike on EU and AU still playing but under trendline at 94 so scalp sell again

Status
Not open for further replies.