Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU now at support area of 3500 - it wants lower - but PA on that pair - just not nice atm
As I say that bigger fall spike on EU and AU still playing but under trendline at 94 so scalp sell again

Eh? I just warned you above about the bid rate above before the news was released.

I just made you about 30 grand surely?

In wrong pair there - EU drops 50 pips and swissy nicely up - and GU falls but bounces again - news items always a great excuse for these moves ;-))

Sorry made zilch on EU - was playing with AU and GU and lost 3 pips after a gain of 8 pips on AU up prior to new high

Yes that lower interest rate caught me out - as left nothing on EU ;-))

In wrong pair there - EU drops 50 pips and swissy nicely up - and GU falls but bounces again - news items always a great excuse for these moves ;-))

A bid rate adjustment is not an excuse, and it's a landmark move.

I warned you earlier and you should have made high five figures on this.

Sorry - must have missed you warning in the thread - as not been refreshing enough - I would not have risked 10 -12+ lots on any news item though - still too risk averse - but yes it would have been easily a few grand ;-))

OK - give up - just seen a couple comments not seen on more refreshes - but were is your one Random - about the bid rate adjustment happening - was it like 2 hrs ago - as cannot find it ???

Sorry to be pedantic - i am sure i must be missing it on one of the previous pages ?? ;-)

EU - we need price over 3403 to hold on any scalp buys from bounce at 3352 - approx 20 mins ago

Well worth scalp buying from after the hour change - but dont stay in if we go back under 72 and 67

OK - give up - just seen a couple comments not seen on more refreshes - but were is your one Random - about the bid rate adjustment happening - was it like 2 hrs ago - as cannot find it ???

Sorry to be pedantic - i am sure i must be missing it on one of the previous pages ?? ;-)

"You needn't worry about me though, because with zero spreads you're about to make an absolute fortune with a breakout trade on the bid rate and press conference."

May as well stick with AU for now and say - cut off now on a bounce up is 7476 - under there should be more scalp sells until next supports at ------- ? need to check now

Status
Not open for further replies.