Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning N

Well done

Yen pairs been interesting sells at 8 21 am and 9 00 am times

yep............ yen really has been a sell from the opening bell........... and is still selling

and when the usd and Yen are both correlated in same direction its great news...you get much more conviction from the opposing direction currencies ........something I mentioned way way back in 2009 here !

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-basic-ideas-strategies-2.html#post876536

(y)

GU

6056 high for now

down to 30% stake on scalp buy above 38 - think we need to stay above 40 now on any pullbacks for a try over 58 and say 62

Morning

Thanks on the gu level... Have 6 I the bag... Levels great again...

Got no new thoughts at the moment... Been researching an idea off the 15 minute charts so I don't feel like I'm chasing my tail... Just an attempt to slow things down and try and hold my trades for more than 5 or 6 pips... Woulda helped for GU... LOOK NOW,!!!

Morning

Thanks on the gu level... Have 6 I the bag... Levels great again...

Got no new thoughts at the moment... Been researching an idea off the 15 minute charts so I don't feel like I'm chasing my tail... Just an attempt to slow things down and try and hold my trades for more than 5 or 6 pips... Woulda helped for GU... LOOK NOW,!!!

Evening R

hope to see you around later

all the best

F

Neglecting my favourite scalp pair - the EJ this morning

If you are using a 1 min chart with my LR settings on and TW's check out 9 30 am buy - and then 951 am sell

30 + pips there

Unfortunately - did not get one of them as was with Pound pairs

Still cannot handle more than 4 -6 screens at my age - too slow ;-)

10 06 am

Yen pairs

Have stayed with UJ sell on 30% stake since prior to 9 00 am but need under 108 00 to think of holding on longer

Trouble is good supports 108 00 to 05

GJ and EJ still look bullish - but in pullback modes atm

GU - ideally want to buy again 45 -50 area for a try over 75 and 85

Under 6034 and 25 would be back to being in sells

EU - stuck in 2740 -60 range for now

OK - see you a bit later

Stay focused and GL

Regards

F

10 35 AM

Looks like 6031 low on GU for now

Was wanting to scalp buy above 45 - 50 and under 34 and 27 sells

Lets see what happens now

EU at 10 37 am is a scalp sell under 54 and 50

Trouble is we are in a BTTZ area from 40 to 60 - so anything goes on tricks to catch traders out

Hi F

Do you use the same LR settings on 1min and 10 s charts?

Yes

different settings on 10 second ticks - I adjust to longer settings normally - but every chart platform is slightlt different

I know some traders use 5 second tick charts as well - but thats more for just scalping for say 1- 5 pips only

Regards

F

EG.. Half out for 5... Other half to be... A bit of slippage to put 2trades on F but I'm hoping it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.