Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Forexmospherian, I discovered your thread 24 hours ago and been reading the first 100 pages, and followed you during live trading today.

This was very impressive :eek:! Trying to scalp as a trial and follow you to compare my decision making process was intense. I want to learn from the best and yes I never thought scalping could be that profitable.
It definitevely requires experience, knowledge and skill.
You are nailing it about the RR being very high and somehow dismissed. Now I need to find the other thread where you explain a bit more about your trading decision and plan :smart:.

Hi Sunwest3d

Thank you for your nice comments

Here is a link to the other thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

It might take a bit to get through and please ignore many of the off topic comments

You are welcome to follow no problem - but please acquire some more basic FX knowledge first and stay with a demo account whilst testing and of the method etc

All the best on your trading journey

Regards

F

Friday 24th October 2014 - Pre Opens

GM all FX Intraday traders

Friday and last day of a busy week

Noticed some red UK Pound News at 9 30 am - so we will be on the GU pair and GJ during the morning

Normal stuff - quick updates and reviews on main pairs I plan to trade today

I cannot call all scalps - as some might only last 30 seconds to a few mins and therefore by the time I post them - and you see the comment - they might be over

So instead give some key intraday levels to follow along on a 1 min chart with LR's and time windows - and then you will spot what I am up to.

Refresh the page often in busy comment period

All FX questions welcome and I will try and answer the easy ones quickly and rest within the day

That reminds me - I will come back to you MR Fox - with regards to upping your daily trade total

Have a great day

Regards

F

EU

6 56 am

Price at 2654 - for me scalp bullish above 2648 - but needs now to above 2660 and 70 area again

Under 48 and 44 - favours scalp sells for now with first interim supports at 2635/40 area

GU

6 59 am

Price at 6038

Main supports for now at 6020 - 26 and 6000 area

In a pullback from 6045 - but would hope to scalp buy above 30 to 32 area

EJ

7 02 am

Scalp bearish under 137 75 for now

Interim supports from 50 -55 area

Would need above 76 and 82 to be scalp buying for price to try and test R area at 85 -90 area

7 10 am

Noticing Yen pairs have been falling from their strong rises of yesterday

Stronger yen causing the pullbacks lower on the UJ / EJ and GJ

Will be looking at GJ along with GU a bit later in more detail for the Pound news at 9 30 am

EU

6 56 am

Price at 2654 - for me scalp bullish above 2648 - but needs now to above 2660 and 70 area again

Under 48 and 44 - favours scalp sells for now with first interim supports at 2635/40 area

7 12 am

EU just touched now 2660 and I have banked 70% of my scalp buy stake and will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 55

7 20 am

Quiet slow morning atm

New time window starting in next minute - so will see if we get clues for a few larger moves rather than just 3- 7 pip stuff

With the EU - unless we now test over 62 - I will no longer hold my 30% buy stake on - but instead look for scalp sells and then buy again lower

GU

still want to scalp buy when price a bit lower - as its been in a pullback from 45/6 and added to a scalp sell at 41 - looking now for under 33

just makes you think, how many other master traders are hiding in the shadows(Darktone et al ;) )
master trader? Sorry to disappoint. Im neither a master / guru or expert.
I know nothing.
But realizing that I know nothing, might make me a touch smarter than the vast majority :sneaky:
In my humble opinion :innocent:

7 28 am

EU now up at 2664 - and will move 30% buy stop up to 59 now

We now need a test over 67 - otherwise will pull 30% stake - and then look at scalp sells and buying lower again

EU - a lower High at 2663 after 64/5 - and so out of 30% stake and will see if I can scalp buy again above say 54 /56

still very slow for now at 7 36 am

7 46 am

GU

Ok - will look for a scalp buy from 20 -23 area in next TW

If 20 does not hold and we fall under 18 -will keep 30% sell on - but expect to come out sell in next few mins - price now at 6023

GU - should be able to scalp sell again under 36 /38 - but EU - not wanting to play ball and now dropped under 50 support

EU under 54 is now a scalp sell on bounces staying under that price

From 8 00 am it looks as though yen strength as been reduced with turns up on the EJ/ UJ / GJ pairs

Might be just false for now - but some nice scalp buys - that I missed - ;-((

Status
Not open for further replies.