Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed we had a lot of scalp buys at 10 51 am - start of 11 00 am time window

Only took one though - Gu and took 70% profit at 60423

Gu... Hope your all out there f.. Think therell be big r at 46

With GU - I need over 51 and 62 for a real turn back up

6020 and 30 supports

So really now between say 30 and 47 - in a range - and needing it to come out of it for next real clues

Thanks on the eg F...

Think my call for the rest of the day into the weekend is USD WEAKNESS... It's moved big against EUR and JAP, so we might see some profit taking into the U.S. session...

It's always fun to make a risky call against the trend...

Feel like I'm playing test cricket here 1 run per over lol

Lol

Yes - slow tease modes last 80 mins or so

Ideally you wait until after midday and for start of US session

I am reading papers and listening to talksport radio atm - so slow - but the market gets my full attention in main TW's - even if only for a few mins ;)

I normally find say 7 -10 am best and then say 2 30 pm to 4 30 pm as well

The other times - all hit and miss depends of the moves prior or ho much news in day

The 10 51 am moves were OK though (y)

With GU - I need over 51 and 62 for a real turn back up

6020 and 30 supports

So really now between say 30 and 47 - in a range - and needing it to come out of it for next real clues

comment from nearly 30 mins ago

Still in range - but under 44 stayed as a scalp sell

Will it break now under 30 - OR will it stop again and stay in range with a try back up to 45 area??

Awaiting more clues still

comment from nearly 30 mins ago

Still in range - but under 44 stayed as a scalp sell

Will it break now under 30 - OR will it stop again and stay in range with a try back up to 45 area??

Awaiting more clues still

Missed the 11 39 am scalp buy on GU

Only spotted it at 11 42 am and above 2636

Under 49 is a sell again - above 30 is a buy

so 19 pips and only worth scalping until a breach again

Notice no Red news at lunchtime - next one on dollar at 3 00 pm

The GU as kept me busy scalping in the 30 to 49 area - been 3 nice both way trades last 90 mins - but it just adds up to 5 -8 pips a scalp - so hardly earth shattering - but as we say - they all add up ;-))

Will check before 1 00 pm - but tend to think - some domestic jobs and a walk the dog and a long lunch

See you a bit later

Regards

F

The 10 51 am moves were OK though (y)

If you left a 30% stake part on buys on AU - GU - EU after 10 51 am with stops just in say 2 -5 pips off profit - you would now be up over 60 pips - like a nice 100% stake scalp for around 18 -19 pips

Nearly 1 pm now and also I left a 30% scalp sell on UJ from after 9 00 am - and thats now up approx 23+ pips

Pity not left them on some other pairs - but they are no stress as if stops are already in a few pips of profit - you can leave on and forget - ie a win - win what ever happens - with no real stress etc and your main first profit ( ie 70% stake) as already been banked

Status
Not open for further replies.