Not open for further replies.
8 53 am

EU update

We need to see the EU stay above 2610 this morning

atm the markets wants bears in selling

The range is 2610 to 2680 - ie 70 pips for now

New bulls will come in above 55 and 65 +

But players might want to buy at say 15 -20 area after the bears are committed

I am not bothered which way we go - as long as I am in on the rides with green pips

Comment from over 4 hrs ago on EU

Well so far we stayed above 2610 + - now will we test above 2670 and 80 or not ???

hey all

back again but need to make more agency calls .......

I note that the usd has been in fine bear form now since 12.30 ish.........and still running south

its about to pick off yesterdays low (so beware)......but overall even that will not dent what has been an awesome bull week on the greenback ........the first bull week for 3 weeks..... off of what has previously an incredible bull run for months ......

later
N

Last edited:
Thanks F and all for the help this week. Up for the week and learning all the way :)

Have a nice weekend - see all on Monday

usd got a little banged and bruised ther ........but still showing neg bias

apart from the odd flutter its been a one way street south since 8am ish

N

hey all

back again but need to make more agency calls .......

I note that the usd has been in fine bear form now since 12.30 ish.........and still running south

its about to pick off yesterdays low (so beware)......but overall even that will not dent what has been an awesome bull week on the greenback ........the first bull week for 3 weeks..... off of what has previously an incredible bull run for months ......

later
N

Hi N

1 54pm

just popped back and noticed 3 mins of spike action around 1 41-43 pm

The bar stewards - ;-((

Yes agree EU / GU / AU been and still are bullish

Hope to be back for before 3 00 pm news - but if not - will be around that hour

See you later guys

Good hunting

Regards

F

Thanks on the eg F...

Think my call for the rest of the day into the weekend is USD WEAKNESS... It's moved big against EUR and JAP, so we might see some profit taking into the U.S. session...

It's always fun to make a risky call against the trend...

so that was the call two hours ago, I think we have seen the first wave of pull backs on the U.S...

Let's see what the evening has for us...

Good to see the runs on the board...

so that was the call two hours ago, I think we have seen the first wave of pull backs on the U.S...

Let's see what the evening has for us...

Good to see the runs on the board...

still not to visable to me ...........shes still falling.......(back now at 30% months hi/low) perhaps people are starting to unwind the month ?

NVP... when I wrote that comment eu was up 40 pips, UJ down 30 pips, gu up 30 pips , au up 50 pips over the time I was away from the screen... That was what I meant by usd pulling back with some profit taking from the week

key time period here ............the usd really is in flux...............lot of traders watching it .................is it finally going to bounce

14.33 would have been a bravish call declaring usd was falling again ............its still not out of the woods

10 pips on gu buys possible since then so take it usd aint for turning yet ......

NVP... when I wrote that comment eu was up 40 pips, UJ down 30 pips, gu up 30 pips , au up 50 pips over the time I was away from the screen... That was what I meant by usd pulling back with some profit taking from the week

agreed re on the week (y)

2 44pm

Back now for US dollar news at 3 00 pm

EU

Clues - we have done a HL and HH from yesterday now

lots of R's from 2685 to 2720 area

BUT a lot of supports - from 2600 - 2620 - 2640 and 2660 etc etc

Maybe news might be used for an excuse of what's next ?

EU next clue

The high at 2683/4 as gone 30 mins with no breach

that favours lower for this half hr

News of course can break normal rules and clues

Status
Not open for further replies.