Another EU and UJ - asleep atm bust still session bullish above 135 80

Needs over 136 30 and 35 for more scalp buys

Under 136 08 scalp sells and then if 136 00 went might try 90 and 80 supports

EJ / UJ / GJ - all look bullish atm - ie weak yen

2 30 pm

EJ is not as strong a riser as 30% trades on UJ and GJ

Uj made 108 and I have exited 30% stakes - but not scalp sold for now

GJ - 173 03 and out again

Just adding the T2W wolf club gang to my christmas card list IP ;-)

Nearly 3 00 pm

EU - for me 2733 to say 39 is all good support area

Would be nice if we could scalp buy the EU in this TW - if not its going to have to wait until after 3 21 pm time

For me - EU would need under 29 and 26 to keep holding sells for lower again

GU

6000 to 6008 all support

would be nice to scalp buy from there is held in a TW

GL

See you a bit later this hour

Just adding the T2W wolf club gang to my christmas card list IP ;-)

Nearly 3 00 pm

EU - for me 2733 to say 39 is all good support area

Would be nice if we could scalp buy the EU in this TW - if not its going to have to wait until after 3 21 pm time

For me - EU would need under 29 and 26 to keep holding sells for lower again

GU

6000 to 6008 all support

would be nice to scalp buy from there is held in a TW

GL

See you a bit later this hour

3 15 pm

EU now at 2731 and GU at 6009 /10

Holding 30% on GU scalp sell now

Will hold 30% only on if 29 -31 holds for now

Cannot scalp buy either yet

3 35 pm

Able to hold 30% Sells on whilst scalp buying at 100% stakes before deciding if the lows will hold

Complex - but there again - it works well at times

See you later

F

Logged onto charts for end of day analysis just now, saw another low risk/high probability trade, and took it. Up +2.8% for the day.

£.png

Now that is DEFINATELY it till Monday.

I hope you've all had/are having an amazing day trading.

Best
John

Logged onto charts for end of day analysis just now, saw another low risk/high probability trade, and took it. Up +2.8% for the day.

View attachment 181052

Now that is DEFINATELY it till Monday.

I hope you've all had/are having an amazing day trading.

Best
John

Nothing wrong with a 32 pip total and a 2.8% increase for the day John

More UK pound news on Friday am - and you will miss it - shame

Yes it's been a good day and very good week so far - even after having 6 bad scalps on Monday over the course of the day - but thankfully still ended up well over target by late afternoon

Tar has had a great week as well by the look of it - credit to him and I am sure we all welcome when ever he wants to post any of his FX and Gold trades on here as well

Good Trading to all

Regards

F

Hi Forexmospherian, I discovered your thread 24 hours ago and been reading the first 100 pages, and followed you during live trading today.

This was very impressive :eek:! Trying to scalp as a trial and follow you to compare my decision making process was intense. I want to learn from the best and yes I never thought scalping could be that profitable.
It definitevely requires experience, knowledge and skill.
You are nailing it about the RR being very high and somehow dismissed. Now I need to find the other thread where you explain a bit more about your trading decision and plan :smart:.

Nothing wrong with a 32 pip total and a 2.8% increase for the day John

More UK pound news on Friday am - and you will miss it - shame

Yes it's been a good day and very good week so far - even after having 6 bad scalps on Monday over the course of the day - but thankfully still ended up well over target by late afternoon

Tar has had a great week as well by the look of it - credit to him and I am sure we all welcome when ever he wants to post any of his FX and Gold trades on here as well

Good Trading to all

Regards

F
Good Evening F,

The issue I have is that I don't trade as much as I really should. I sometimes wake up, and just don't look at the screens at all.

I should be effectively be taking 10-15 trades per day, but may end up taking just above that many per week.

So do have any pearls of wisdom to help me take more trades.

Having a few bad trades is nothing to worry about my good man, as you are well aware, our subconscious knows these times come, and pass, that's why I always try to live in the moment or future, and never let the past influence my future too much. Trading on a 1 min timeframe, long term trends almost become negligible.

As for Tar, wow, what a revelation. You can not help but, doff your hat to him. I had no idea he was that good, just makes you think, how many other master traders are hiding in the shadows(Darktone et al ;) ). I'm sure if there's anybody who can coax them out, it's you. :whistling

The great thing is, regardless of people's issues with each other, I feel that competition forces you to raise your own game.

Best
John

Status
Not open for further replies.